• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 22, 2021

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!


    Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Welcome to the daily /r/2007scape question thread!

    You can ask anything about Old School RuneScape here. They are designated for you to ask anything you like that is relevant to the game or this subreddit. Remain respectful to your fellow 'scapers when answering questions; there are stupid questions, but it does not mean you should not be respectful whilst answering them.

    Keep in mind that this is not a developer Q&A thread - questions for the game developers should be posted in the weekly developer Q&A posts.

    Click here to view the archive of /r/2007scape "ask anything" threads.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    A couple of desert themed armor/NPC concepts that I made

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    You've All Been Amazing but it's Time to Say Farewell!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 03:28 AM PDT

    Sorry for not being around as much since moving to Production! I've been super busy ensuring development of game updates stay on track that I've not had a chance to really sit down and give social media my full attention. However, I've come back with a message, though it may not be the one you want to hear read so apologies in advance you lovely bunch!

    It's been an amazing adventure at Jagex but today will be my last day.

    I started at Jagex as an eager player wanting to make a difference for the game I grew up playing and it wasn't until I joined that I realised I wasn't just living out my childhood dream job but making really long lasting friendships along the way.

    I've seen the team and game grow significantly over the past 4 years and I'm really excited to see what the future holds for the game I love.

    While a new adventure awaits me at another company, I will definitely miss the Old School team and all of you! Especially all the memes.

    PS: It's pure coincidence that Mod MikeD and I are leaving at around the same time. I wasn't aware of anyone even considering leaving at the time I handed my notice in. So don't read too much into it please! The game is in very safe hands with the rest of the team <3

    Edit: Thank you all for the awards and lovely comments - definitely a tearjerker. You are so amazing and I don't think any community can ever replace you all <3

    submitted by /u/JagexAcorn
    [link] [comments]

    Mod Husky calls out toxicity in twitch chat

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    Completing high tier Combat Achievements is for the flex, not for useful rewards.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    Everyone is complaining about useful rewards. Why can't we just enjoy the update for what it is really meant for: Bank standing with the zuk helm at the GE.

    submitted by /u/SlimeyTime
    [link] [comments]

    Information I could have done without

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    Suggestion: Add Mole Claws reskin for Dragon Claws as a Hard Combat Achievements reward

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    Shoutout to Mod Husky for calling out this toxic community!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    Huge props to Husky for calling out this toxic community on the Q&A Stream.

    He's right, y'all need to grow up: Being toxic to individual team members is so childish, and a huge problem in this game. smh.

    submitted by /u/FlamesOfAnzer
    [link] [comments]

    OSRS is a pretty relaxing game

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    "Jagex is gonna notice me reporting bots and make me a pmod"

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 11:57 PM PDT

    The first birthday gift I received from my wife this morning.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 12:51 AM PDT

    99 Strength Club ��

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    No thanks

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    time well spent

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 04:47 AM PDT

    The playerbase for the foreesable.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 01:06 AM PDT

    I made a puppadile plushie!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    As hyped as I am for it, group iron will never be a main game mode long term.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 01:03 AM PDT

    It really is like this

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    Browsing reddit be like

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 04:59 AM PDT

    The only few times you will see Woox smile is when someone tries to talk shit

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 05:51 AM PDT

    Husky had to leave the Q&A early today, but not before having to lecture the chat on being toxic af

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if there ever came a day when they'd stop doing Q&A's until people stop being absolute dick wads. They already had to post an entire community post on the site about toxicity towards jmods what, 2 years ago?

    submitted by /u/SilverLugia1992
    [link] [comments]

    Did another commission print ��

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 03:55 AM PDT

    Any Kingkiller Chronicle fans out there? Found this today on Zeah

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    OSRS Economy & Venezuelan Goldfarming made an entire NPR Planet Money economics podcast

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 04:49 AM PDT

    Link is in the comments (Mods the URL was not whitelisted). The podcast covers the potential implications of Goldfarming, the Venezuela economy, the Revenant Cave war, ROT, etc. It is well worth the listen

    submitted by /u/PMMeYourFavoriteCar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment