• Breaking News

    Friday, July 23, 2021

    Old School RuneScape: Combat Achievements Feedback and Changes

    Old School RuneScape: Combat Achievements Feedback and Changes


    Combat Achievements Feedback and Changes

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 02:58 AM PDT

    Hardmode hunter :pog:

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    [FEEL GOOD] A pker found me mining a shooting star in the resource area. Instead of killing me, he went to grab his pickaxe and helped for nearly an hour. We chatted and became friends. I'll let him know when I find other wildy stars and he'll protect me at chaos altar when I come to train prayer.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    If skillcapes were added today

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    Let us exchange DK Rings for an imbue scroll we can use on that type of ring

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    If you planted a single orange tree every day since Farming was released in July 2005, you would have just hit 99 Farming in 2021.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    Guys im in the bathroom at work and i dont wanna go back out there

    submitted by /u/Evil_Steven
    [link] [comments]

    "When yous creature kills enough chompies wiv da stabbie chucker I gives yous the flapsy hatsies."

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    Some days I wonder how many people have been in this exact situation.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    Why is it such an issue that grandmaster tier is unattainable for most players?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    IMO the devs should be putting out even more content that requires far beyond the average player's skill level. Does anyone else like to be challenged when they game? I do. Enough with monotonous grinds and laundry lists. Combat achievements is driving the game in the right direction. Change my mind.

    If your issue is the rewards don't forget that you all butchered the intended reward in the polls :)

    submitted by /u/NoxiferNed
    [link] [comments]

    All Achievement Diaries Completed! Had to wait until Queen 256 for the tattered head @.@

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    Anyone else remember skill capes were a flex?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 03:21 AM PDT

    I think the mentality of most players has took a 180 since we aged, as we focus more on efficient play and rewards I think we are forgetting a major element of the game.

    Not everything has to have a reward that's equal to the challenge. I remember back in 2006 when construction was completely useless but having the cape was such a huge flex.

    I feel like the combat achievements should be the same. They're a flex and while the rewards are a little underwhelming they really should not be the drive to do the content nor should the difficulty be reduced and I say this as someone that is fairly confident I'll never complete all the grand master tasks

    submitted by /u/xalchs
    [link] [comments]

    Combat Achievements - the best update since the Inferno

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    In light of all the negativity around combat achievements, I wanted to express how much I love this update. I maxed my account 2 years ago, and with no motivation to grind 200m's or pets, I effectively quit. I found out about combat achievements a couple days ago and now I'm back and more excited to play than I ever have been. For endgame players, this is exactly what was needed. Shoutouts to the devs for creating such a wealth of content that's engaging, challenging, and more than just a mindless grind

    submitted by /u/ProtectMyGoldenChin
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion: Completing all combat achievements unlocks a blue infernal cape recolor.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    When you realize the Grand Gold Chest in Pyramid Plunder is solid gold, so you steal the whole damn thing. See you boys at the GE

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    Blow Me Away

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    Theater of Blood was Always my Favorite Disney Movie:

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    Damn kids couldn’t decide on a projector movie so

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    Pic for attention, but I just want to shout out how awesome last year's league was and how excited I am for leagues III.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    I finally got pet after 4 months of gauntlet!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:35 AM PDT

    Runescape literally taught me to type fast. Yet it erases half my messages because I type too fast.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    Please relax the antispam timer, especially for clan chats. Or better yet, give clans the ability to customize their own antispam intensity.

    We have a clan that prides itself on being helpful, so people can ask us questions. If I ever have to type out more than two lines of instructions or answer multiple people in quick succession so help me god I will be forced to type some of those lines three to four times because the game just bloody eats the message when I send it.

    If I type something out and wait before sending it, most of the time it will still get deleted because what felt like eons to me apparently still wasn't long enough. I ain't talkin' single line messages either - this happens with full character limit messages.

    For the love of god please chill out on the antispam timer. Even if you enforce some arbitrary total level or quest point req whatever I don't care but please I'm so sick of seeing my messages go to the void I'll sacrifice a god damn infernal cape I don't even have yet for this.

    Edit: I should have specified, the reason I say "especially for clan chats" is because it's noticeably worse for clan chats. Many of my clannies have said stuff like "I never noticed it until the new clan system". It applies to every category of chat, but for clan chat it seems to be much harsher.

    submitted by /u/CategoryKiwi
    [link] [comments]

    Made my little sister work for her breakfast by running the Canifis agility course for me while I cooked eggs. No XP waste!!!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    When you're doing Imp Catcher and show up with all four at the start

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    What combat achievement tier do you believe is your highest attainable, realistically?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:23 AM PDT

    I am interested in knowing where the community stands on just how far into the combat achievement tiers they expect to be able to go.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Sensitive_Device_666
    [link] [comments]

    Contributing to the OSRS community

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    Tip: You can right-click the Combat Task section and a drop-down menu will pop up to directly take you to the section you want!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment