• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 11, 2021

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!


    Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Welcome to the daily /r/2007scape question thread!

    You can ask anything about Old School RuneScape here. They are designated for you to ask anything you like that is relevant to the game or this subreddit. Remain respectful to your fellow 'scapers when answering questions; there are stupid questions, but it does not mean you should not be respectful whilst answering them.

    Keep in mind that this is not a developer Q&A thread - questions for the game developers should be posted in the weekly developer Q&A posts.

    Click here to view the archive of /r/2007scape "ask anything" threads.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Deadman: Reborn - Updated Blog (V2)

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    I can not unsee the vampire slayer helm looking like Zurg from toy story

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 11:14 PM PDT

    Now... reality can be whatever I want

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    Hey guiys I finally got my "Ugthanki & Tomato" and I just ate it but Here's me selling the bwol because I dont really have a use for it but Thanks to whoever gave it to me I forgot

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 04:42 AM PDT

    petition to rename lms to robot wars

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    battlebots is acceptable aswell

    submitted by /u/Sav_ij
    [link] [comments]

    Friendly reminder to double check the address results!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    Group Ironman Agility...

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    LMS is LITERALLY in an unplayable state.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 12:26 AM PDT

    Hey everyone. If you've visited Last man standing recently, you're probably aware of the infestation of bots going on right now. If you've not been to lms, let me explain what's going on.

    So there's two different types of bots plaguing lms right now. There's a bunch of level 20's-25's (mostly level 21) that are pretty decent. They put up a fight for me (even when I consider myself a pretty decent brid pker) but there's an easy way around them. I typically get them in their mystic robes, put on my crossbow, and at the last second, whip them when they're praying range. Easy stuff, beatable.

    The other type of bot on the other hand... I've never seen anything like this EVER. Everytime at the end of each LMS game (the finals) there's a level 3 bot with the typical Bot like username. If you can think of a bot that has perfect switches, perfect overhead prayers, and perfect spell casts, that's what you'll encounter. The bot will even stand under you, switch attack styles, and run around very fast while you're frozen so that you misclick a bunch. Not saying im a pking god or anything but I consider myself decently good and I can't even keep up (im a veteran pker who's been pking for years). I can switch pretty fast but the bot just lands the prayer switches perfectly 90% of the time.

    Anyway, If you're a pker who consideres themself really good at bridding, try out lms and see what those bots are like. It's scary lol.

    But seriously though, LMS right now is Genuinely unplayable. I recommend not even playing until this is fixed.

    submitted by /u/Venomous_Rs
    [link] [comments]

    Just completed my Graceful Collection

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:33 PM PDT

    Finally finished the game on my UIM

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 04:17 AM PDT

    jagex's customer service.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Maybe someday I'll get upper level and this will become efficient. But until then... No.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    Some rando sold their tiaras at the varrock gen store. Naturally, I bought everything for 30 a piece and sold it for 100 hahaha

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    I'm taking the scenic route okay?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 01:33 AM PDT

    Train Agility and make some GP!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    Max main, I choose you! Idea I had for clans Boss of the Week

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    Nightmare lol

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 12:04 AM PDT

    Finished Beginner Clue Log! ��

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    This was 100% me as a kid ��

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    After 3 years of attempts, I finally got my first Infernal Cape

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    The only active PVP minigame in osrs is overran by bots and nobody seems to care

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    Over half of the people playing LMS are level 20-22, make perfect 1 tic switches, and are near impossible to beat

    Sometimes you can staff bash them to death because typically they switch prayers based on what weapon you use, but this works about 25% of the time. You need rng on your side

    With next to no pvp updates the last 2 (3?) years, this is all that's really left. And as someone who loves this minigame it is extremely disheartening to see.

    Something has to be done. Require a certain total level, or quests, or SOMETHING.

    How much do I need to donate to Jagex to hire someone to surf worlds and bot bust full time?

    submitted by /u/mynameisjacob4589
    [link] [comments]

    Mage Vorkath slayer helm Profile picture done! ��

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    Stockholm syndrome

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment