• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 26, 2021

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!


    Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 04:01 PM PST

    Welcome to the daily /r/2007scape question thread!

    You can ask anything about Old School RuneScape here. They are designated for you to ask anything you like that is relevant to the game or this subreddit. Remain respectful to your fellow 'scapers when answering questions; there are stupid questions, but it does not mean you should not be respectful whilst answering them.

    Keep in mind that this is not a developer Q&A thread - questions for the game developers should be posted in the weekly developer Q&A posts.

    Click here to view the archive of /r/2007scape "ask anything" threads.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Equipment Rebalancing Changes

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 07:40 AM PST

    When Old School veterans return to the game from a long hiatus after the equipment rebalancing is implemented.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 01:22 AM PST

    how can i make money with these stats??

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 05:25 AM PST

    Now that Blowpipe has 100% spec accuracy

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:23 AM PST

    "The blowpipe is too cheap for how good it is..." Jagex needs to start permanently banning goldfarmers and buyers, and be much more aggressive against goldfarming accounts.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:30 AM PST

    Look at the highscores for any moneymaking activity. If we can tell they are goldfarmers it should be an easy job for Jagex.

    You're telling me they kill zulrah/vorkath/barrows for MONTHS and never offloaded a single gp?

    submitted by /u/wowbcf
    [link] [comments]

    A reminder that every single top 100 placement for Zalcano KC is now taken by a goldfarming account. Bossing highscores need to be wiped from goldfarmers in general.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 04:46 AM PST

    They have minimum stats that are required for Song of the Elves. The only other stats they have most of the time is stats for elite void to farm Vorkath on the side as well. Total levels differ from 1450, if they only have SOTE stats, to about 1900. The 1900 total level accounts have stats that make them eligigable to farm Vorkath as well. It's a shame that these accounts go for killcounts to upwards of 45.000 without getting caught. Just click any name.

    https://secure.runescape.com/m=hiscore_oldschool/overall?category_type=1

    Highscores in general could use a massive overhaul in terms of clearing gold farming accounts from highscores. It's a shame that mid and high end bosses are filled up with obvious gold farming accounts as well. Look at GWD as well, some accounts don't even bother with picking a normal name. an Example for bandos, this account doesn't even have more than 1400 total level, but has 16.000+ bandos KC: https://secure.runescape.com/m=hiscore_oldschool/hiscorepersonal?user1=Valeria_V23

    Some other examples are COX/TOB and nightmare. Mod tyran said that he would investigate highscore placements from TOB and COX at november 23th.

    https://twitter.com/jagextyran/status/1330936645437231106

    Ever since that statement, not a single account placed in the top 250 from either COX or TOB has been banned. Although there are clear examples of goldfarming accounts present. For example, look at COX. 75%~ of the top 250 people with the highest kc in COX are accounts that are made to farm gold. They are accoutns with 1700-1900 total. This gives them elite void and the Ava's assembler. Not a single gp/time has been invested in other stats. Some examples are these accounts:

    https://imgur.com/a/UTd5cZa z7ma, dragon defender, 6,2k COX kc

    https://imgur.com/a/Z250M1i Black W0olf 6.7k COX kc still a fury

    https://imgur.com/a/TDqU5e8 Girlscape 6.6k KC, fury + rune pickaxe (purplereward is his alt)

    These are just 3 examples. 75% of the top 250 in COX kc are accounts similar to these. God I wonder why Dex price is at an all time low. These accounts can farm the same content for thousands of KC without any action taken. The reason why they keep minimum gear is for the off-chance they get banned and lose their GP. It's time to wipe highscores with these accounts that have no right to be there.

    submitted by /u/BossHighscores
    [link] [comments]

    YOU CANT ARGUE THAT THE DHIDE REBALANCING IS FOR THE COMBAT TRIANGLE WHEN YOU NERF ITS MAGE DEFENCE TOO ASSFLEX

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:18 AM PST

    KARILS ALREADY HAS SUPERIOR MAGIC DEFENCE. THIS IS A BLATANT NERF OF AN OLDSCHOOL CLASSIC ITEM FOR THE SAKE OF PVP

    Edit: sorry for yelling it just REALLY makes me mad when they nerf classic old school items

    submitted by /u/Real_life_lip
    [link] [comments]

    Dear JGods...

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 05:25 AM PST

    I don't remember a thing from last night and I wake up to find this open in paint 3D

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 03:30 AM PST

    2% isn't even rare

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 04:26 PM PST

    PVMers after voting no to the 200th PVP poll

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 04:55 AM PST

    It do be like this tho

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:29 AM PST

    I ain’t mad, I just think it’s messed up you won’t overturn my ban

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 06:40 PM PST

    Peer the seer stole my graceful

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 12:31 PM PST

    I just completed the fremmink trials on my iron man and during the quest I used peer the seer to deposit my items to my bank account. Part of the items that I deposited was my full graceful set. After completing the quest I went back to get it from bank and it's not there. All the other items I deposited are in my bank, but the graceful is just not there. I have the bank space for it, and I did not have any deaths during the quest. I have screenshot deaths on in runelite and there are no screenshots of me dying. I'm not sure what to do about this so I am reaching out here.

    Edit 1: I have checked deaths office and it's not there

    Edit 2: ironman username: Iron Neckass

    Edit 3: Wow thanks everyone for the community attention, I really appreciate it. To answer some common questions that I'm getting: - I do not have a wardrobe in my house, so the set is not there - The graceful set was not coloured, it was the default set - I have returned to seer and he does not have any items for me - There is no amylase in my bank - The graceful had placeholders in my bank, and I am nowhere near the bank item limit - I was using runelite at the time and do not use mobile

    It would be great to at least get a mods comment on this, but my hopes are not high. I have started running laps at seers again lol, 233 tokens to go.

    Edit 4: Mod_Curse was kind enough to look into it and it turns out I just dropped it lol, I must have been stoned, stoned.

    submitted by /u/Jackiejoe4
    [link] [comments]

    *TSSSSST*

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 10:02 AM PST

    Can we revisit the Bone Whip as just a cosmetic alteration?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:48 AM PST

    Equipment rebalance suggestion

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 09:25 AM PST

    Proposed buff to Dinh's Bulwark

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 10:04 AM PST

    Suiciding Boaty number, my ginger integer only HCIM

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 11:24 AM PST

    An absolute BANGER

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 12:51 PM PST

    Mod Ash Officially Confirms What Happens to Cats in West Ardougne

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 04:31 AM PST

    Finally got a legend’s cape just to find out it has worse stats than the obsidian cape lol. I still like how it looks though.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 09:07 AM PST

    Yeah thanks for being clear

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 02:14 AM PST

    Why is half the sub complaining about the game getting harder?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 06:42 AM PST

    I play this game for the same reason as all of you, I hate myself and literally can't figure out how to get over a 15 year old game where I'm completely unsure if I'm actually making progress and frequently see parallels with heroin addiction

    so why the fuck is everyone mad about nerfs? We already spend all our time clicking the same 4 spots for hours, only to decide "I'm tired of this grind" and find a new spot to click for the next 4 hours of game time. Jagex decided to give us more clicks, we should be happy. Hell, now we get to spend even more time on the subreddit complaining about broken pvp, unused gear, and raids 3 drops being op, and we all know, complaining on /r/2007scape is the only thing more fun than playing the game.

    isn't this what osrs is all about?

    submitted by /u/i_wanna_b_the_guy
    [link] [comments]

    Still nothing... ( 8500 KBD Kc - No Drops )

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 10:42 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment