• Breaking News

    Monday, January 25, 2021

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!


    Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:01 PM PST

    Welcome to the daily /r/2007scape question thread!

    You can ask anything about Old School RuneScape here. They are designated for you to ask anything you like that is relevant to the game or this subreddit. Remain respectful to your fellow 'scapers when answering questions; there are stupid questions, but it does not mean you should not be respectful whilst answering them.

    Keep in mind that this is not a developer Q&A thread - questions for the game developers should be posted in the weekly developer Q&A posts.

    Click here to view the archive of /r/2007scape "ask anything" threads.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Loot from 500k men in lumbridge

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 04:48 AM PST

    Jagex pls Nerf

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 07:29 AM PST

    Always Disappointed My Father

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:33 PM PST

    How to design content that makes blowpipe not BiS without reducing its stats.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 04:05 AM PST

    What do you guys think about this?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 04:02 AM PST

    i got 99 farm and groot in the same farm run ! first pet ever on this acc too:)

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 08:27 AM PST

    That 9-5 Grind

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 07:03 AM PST

    Imagine if Skillcapes were real

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 01:59 AM PST

    i will crush him with the rocks

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 07:38 AM PST

    Player vs The Nightmare, hand sculpted by me for a client

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:54 PM PST

    If OSRS was set in space

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 07:21 AM PST

    The Soul Wars losing team experience

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:03 PM PST

    Just a friendly reminder to consider elder maul with the rest of gear rebalancing.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 09:24 AM PST

    Elder maul has the least utility of all mega rares. Jagex claimed they want items to reflect their rarity, yet this item has less use than abyssal bludgeon. Sure it's used for solo tekton, but with the addition of nightmare it's now outclassed by the inquisitors mace.

    Side note: who doesn't want to smash monsters with a big hammer

    submitted by /u/aphshdkf
    [link] [comments]

    Stole from another group

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 10:56 AM PST

    [Suggestion] Pet bonding

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 06:48 AM PST

    PKers: "The wilderness is dying! Nobody wants to go into the wilderness anymore!" Also PKers:

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:38 PM PST

    Mental health

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 09:18 AM PST

    What your choice of Graceful says about you

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:58 PM PST

    Nothing

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 08:37 AM PST

    Jagex has *another* new owner

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 04:42 AM PST

    The rebalancing update is great. Can we rebalance Smithing to go alongside the level required to wear equipment?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 03:11 AM PST

    I prefer playing Ironman cause it forces me to do it myself. I enjoy it. But the biggest problem is in the beginning stages and getting equipment. Smithing is near useless throughout the entire game, save quest requirements. This is because, for instance, smithing a Rune Platebody requires level 99 smithing to wear a level 40 Defense piece of armor. The difference here is absurd and not worth it in the slightest.

    Personally, I felt it really caused a huge disconnect in the beginning stages of Ironman, where you're not rewarded for trying to do it yourself. We're also waaay past the point where Rune is even close to being a top tier equipment.

    Just line up smithing armors and weapons with the levels they can wear them but make the more advanced versions of equipment require more levels. For instance, it costs 40 defense to wear Rune Platebody, but it could cost like 50 smithing to make it.

    The most likely problem here is what would they put into smithing after the change... but right now, outside of questing, smithing feels absolutely useless and should be changed.

    submitted by /u/The_Iron_Breaker
    [link] [comments]

    My friends in college when they were at other people's houses drinking.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 09:08 AM PST

    Dragon Warhammer

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:11 PM PST

    The toxicity of high level players is a big reason new players don't stay

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:41 PM PST

    I am a very casual player, I pay my monthly membership and have bought many of bonds before to help jump start some of the longer grinds that realistically I wouldn't be able to do in the time frame I am able to play. I know that I will never max, have a 50M cash stack, or complete the inferno but thats fine, I still have fun in the game. Recently though I've been trying to get better at bossing and pking and getting into the harder aspects of the game and the amount of just horrible people is astonishing.

    I really can't explain the amount of times that a max account will hop on me, call me some racial of vulgar slur, then either out DPS me with really expensive equipment , high levels, or both. I understand that if you have a maxed account then you have those things because of the time you put into the game, however preventing people from getting to the point that your are and actively trying discourage them is not only childish but bad for the game.

    I know that noone reading this is just going to have a change of heart and just magically be a nice person but I feel like I just had to get it out. I tried to discuss this in a few YouTubers CC but any time your not worshiping someone for being childish or showing off your large KC on whatever boss your usually removed pretty quick. Ridiculous... MOST of us are adults, lets act like it.

    Thanks

    Edit: So this got a lot more attention than I thought it would so just for those who are late to the party... Yea I could just hop and turn off my private and public but that kinda defeats the purpose of an MMO to me and if I wanted to play a single player game I think I would find a different one... And I have met some very amazing people both low mid and high level and I do understand that it most likely isnt even the majority or the player base but unfortunately it is the loudest..

    Also thank you for the awards (My first on reddit I'm pretty sure so, much appreciated) and happy grinding every

    submitted by /u/BreachedandCleared
    [link] [comments]

    Nah, its mostly just bitching

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:04 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment