• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 22, 2020

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!


    Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:08 PM PST

    Daily /r/2007scape question thread for Sunday, November 22 2020 (posted on 00:08:09 UTC - RuneScape server time)

    Ask anything about Old School RuneScape here! They are designated for you to ask anything you like that is relevant to the game or this subreddit. Remain respectful to your fellow 'scapers when answering questions; there are stupid questions, but it does not mean you should not be respectful whilst answering them.

    Click here to view the archive of /r/2007scape "ask anything" threads.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Saw this dude at karamja in a league world

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:39 AM PST

    You know who you are.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:47 AM PST

    Someone told me I can get a silver with this

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:55 AM PST

    OSRS in a nutshell

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 04:09 AM PST

    I’m an unstoppable death machine, you know.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:44 AM PST

    I just completed 5 tasks from a singular hard clue scroll.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:58 AM PST

    Mobile glitch looking real ominous

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:43 PM PST

    Made a Neon Ironman symbol

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:25 AM PST

    Unpopular Opinion: Retrospective QOL updates are good for our game and our achievements are not devalued by sensible changes.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:12 PM PST

    For context, I'm a long time player. 2.2k total, Infernal cape, Achievement diaries completed, tens of thousands of boss kills and very active in the PVP scene.

    I have recently started a new account, a Hardcore Ironman. Since I completed these menial grinds years ago, a lot has changed. Not all of it has been well received by these sweatshop neck beards and I think as a community this is a mentality that we need to cautiously leave behind.

    Why the literal fuck should I have to right click an amour piece at the Warriors guild and then use it on the Animator rather than a simple left click? Why the fuck should we have to start a dialogue to begin checking off achievement tasks rather than them begin automatically?

    Changes like this not only make sense for new players who frankly will not gel well with outdated mechanics, but also for more seasoned players who have more irl responsibilities, less time and less patience.

    TLDR;

    We should push towards a sensible 'makes sense scape'. And throw out 'ez scape' nonsense.

    submitted by /u/Fernal2020
    [link] [comments]

    maxed my little brothers account

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:11 PM PST

    maxed my little brothers account

    I had quit runescape a couple months after osrs was released and had been playing since classic. I got my little brother to start playing in 2003. We would stay up late during the summer and wake our parents up, watch b0aty OneManArmy videos, scream over our first fire capes. Our parents hated us.

    I joined the military and stopped playing runescape while my brother kept playing. In 2016 he passed away. I found myself logging on to one of his many accounts in 2018 that was hardly over 1000 total. He had always wanted to max and now with today being 4 years since he passed that dream is complete.

    I met a lot of great people and lasting friendships along the way. Completed the inferno, all the raids, and just about every other content the game has to offer.

    edit: thank you all for the awards and heartwarming words! definitely helps the sting of loss felt.

    https://preview.redd.it/gicmjlz4eo061.png?width=1049&format=png&auto=webp&s=7ec60a0f87f9009181032267bea963ed999bb1cc

    submitted by /u/bg_op
    [link] [comments]

    I asked my brother the name of the skills!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:27 PM PST

    One of those days at Pyramid Plunder...

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:14 AM PST

    Dollar dragon good

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 11:22 AM PST

    Now that every agility course has lap counters BigRedJapan should be able to tell you all your lap totals like Grace does.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:23 AM PST

    I mean he watched me do it right? He do be standin there

    submitted by /u/zakh134
    [link] [comments]

    Made my first ever mil in OSRS today, time to start grinding again

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:30 AM PST

    Asked my cat what it wanted to do. About to trade this bitch in for some death runes.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:34 AM PST

    My girlfriend surprised me with a painting

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:09 AM PST

    My First Master Clue Ever...

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:59 AM PST

    What if we kissed by the meat tree?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:05 AM PST

    No more cheesecape for this dude. 3th zuk attempt, 28 attempts total

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:09 AM PST

    You Can't Log Out Until 10 Seconds After the End of Combat

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:19 PM PST

    What is this monstrosity?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:12 AM PST

    Allow us to pickpocket vials of blood from Vyrewatch Sentinels.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:45 AM PST

    Currently the only way to get vials of blood is from theatre of blood which is fine but I feel it would be really nice if were was another way although much slower to obtain them example from pickpocketing Sentinels. Currently they already can give you blood pints which I assume is essentially the same thing in a beer glass maybe allow us to use the pint on an empty vial?.

    What are your guys thoughts on this?.

    submitted by /u/MrKingCj
    [link] [comments]

    Production Master

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:43 AM PST

    My girlfriend may be addicted now

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:08 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment