• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 25, 2020

    Old School RuneScape: What Reddit Snoo should be the new subreddit ... - StrawPoll

    Old School RuneScape: What Reddit Snoo should be the new subreddit ... - StrawPoll


    What Reddit Snoo should be the new subreddit ... - StrawPoll

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Bi-annual Reminder to Buff Torag's Hammers

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Getting a new clue step from Sherlock.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    Perhaps the black background was a mistake this time

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    DON’T SAY IT

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    Chaos Fnatic

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    Update items kept on death to include a third section of items that will still drop to the ground such as food and potions, since those items are neither kept nor go to your gravestone and will even still be lost if you die in an instance.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Men with a time machine

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    Me fighting Tekton

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Thank you jagex

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    I've been a runescape player since I was 13. I didn't have a computer so after school every day me and my friend would go to the library and login. I asked him about the game he was. Always playing and he got me setup and I found myself at the library every day after school grinding it out. No matter what would happen in life I found myself playing runescape. Before sports practice, afterwards.. it has been the most amazing part of my life at that age. When I finally got a computer..oh boy.. all I did was scape it out. I remember one day I skipped school and faked sick. I was walking around the bounty hunter portal things back when they were in the wild. Someone had a blue h mask and I ended up buying it from him for like 10% of its value. It was the richest I've ever been and maybe even the happiest. Still to this day I don't know if he knew what it was really worth. I paid 100k and it was at least a few mil at the time. Anyway.. im sitting at the hospital atm.. recovering from having 2 immediate brain surgeries within a week of each other to remove a tumor. It's totally normal for this kind of surgery but after the 1st one I lost the control and strength on my whole left side. For awhile I was unable to even lift the arm up..now im tapping away grinding out my new account on mobile. It's been great for rehab. My motor skills have been trashed so clicking small spots and basically all of the game has been great rehab for my fine motor skills. I'm 2 weeks out frrom the 1st surgery now and I'm walking again..granted with a walker but better than before. I'm able to move my fingers and lift my arm up on its own now. And I think a lot has to do with scaping on mobile since the first day I got here. I got the news today I'll be needing chemotherapy which was very deterring cause rehab has been going so good. So looks like I'll be grinding it out even more than ever coming up... just wanted to say thank you for making a mobile version of this game avabile. It's been heavensent. Also if anyone is going through something similar and need to talk to someone..message me. Life can be scary. Don't take your days for granted cause tomorrow isnt promised. And if ive learned anything from all this..It's love is the most important thing on earth..spread it around. Hug your family. And if anyone wants to know more.. this actually isn't the first time I got cancer. I had a neck dissection done 3 years ago. And I'm not even an old guy. [20-30] fuck cancer.

    submitted by /u/scarwrldusa
    [link] [comments]

    Chaos Fanatic

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    When you see yourself in someone's wildy PK highlight video

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    No Prayer xp for me today I guess

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    Overhead with no Sarachnis pet

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Mahogany Homes coming tomorrow. Crazy, they were polled only like 2 weeks ago :o

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    I will give anyone $20 if they make me a runelite plug-in that gets rid of the “empty” feature on vials.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    I just ruined my last CoX by emptying one of my stamina pots on accident. Now I have to go do agility for 40 minutes.

    submitted by /u/ScottyMightFYB
    [link] [comments]

    I have this goal of doing 600 beginner clues in F2P. However, there's a catch. I can't dismiss or use Genie Random Lamps. Just 93 more to go with now only 10(11) inventory slots remaining. That son of a B*!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    I have finally died on my HCIM. Final rank, 848.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    FINALLY KBD PET AT 13179 KC!!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    What is Soulja Boy's Favorite Tree?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    What is Soulja Boy's Favorite Tree?

    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!

    submitted by /u/BenSimmons3Pointshot
    [link] [comments]

    The middle school me from 2007 is still screaming from joy

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Day 2 - Fix Spam Login and Spam Recovery

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Leaking your Login email should not be a permanent game over for players.

    Colonello released a really strong video about this topic. TLDR, If you reveal your login username or login email, your account will be spam recovered until the hacker gets it. In this process, you get the "Too many login attempts" to make sure you cannot transfer your items off of the account, which also ensures that the hacker can disable your pin. 2FA does not protect this because 2FA itself can be removed BY JAGEX during the recovery process.

    Your account is permanently compromised since the hacker can always recover your account over and over or hold it hostage, so long as the login information is the same, and Jagex doesn't currently let you change your login email.

    Before PVP Changes, before slayer changes, before League changes - This needs to be addressed by Jagex, not just the OSRS Team. If every other company can be held liable for their own security flaws, Jagex should as well, especially when it's their policy to not refund any losses, even when the flaw is with their system.

    POTENTIAL FIX - ALLOW PLAYERS TO CHANGE THEIR LOGIN USERNAME/EMAIL VIA MANUAL APPROVAL - In the event that your login username or email is leaked, many players would gladly pay $11-$100 to have our login emails changed. If you pay for membership, this would be easy to verify the legitimacy of the request since you can use the same CC to pay for such a service. Even those this service should be free, if you can change a login username to a login email (ie. Zezima was offered this), there should be no problem on Jagex's end for this. If there is, AT LEAST TELL US THERE'S A PROBLEM.

    Day 2 Tip - Make sure your account is on a dead-end email that's only used for OSRS. Especially if it's not too progressed, it's worth starting over or at least making an alt to store your items on because you aren't at whim to a database leak from another website.

    submitted by /u/KFCChompyChick
    [link] [comments]

    A personal story

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Karen the Tainted

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment