• Breaking News

    Monday, August 31, 2020

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!


    Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Daily /r/2007scape question thread for Monday, August 31 2020 (posted on 00:10:09 UTC - RuneScape server time)

    Ask anything about Old School RuneScape here! They are designated for you to ask anything you like that is relevant to the game or this subreddit. Remain respectful to your fellow 'scapers when answering questions; there are stupid questions, but it does not mean you should not be respectful whilst answering them.

    Click here to view the archive of /r/2007scape "ask anything" threads.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Wizard Mizgog after a player completes Imp Catcher for the 53469425th time

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    time for some quality of life updates

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Purely EHP

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Not the clue luck I had in mind. >_>

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Selling Salmons

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    fresh off tutorial island

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    The Rarest Pets, based on the number acquired per day of release

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    My buddy who browses this subreddit died on his way back to claim his gear after dying to Hydra because he forgot his boots, can you help me remind him of his mistake?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    I woodburned / painted a portrait of my OSRS character

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Stats before and after lockdown... I'm a very casual player but really happy with my progress. I also did Barrows for the first time, completed MM2 and got my firecape!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    WFH during the pandemic

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Just give me an easy clue scroll already

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    What actually happens when you get sent back to lumbridge

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Vorkath be like

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Postie Pete when you tell him Molly can get stuffed

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    I got 3 pets in 1 day... wtf is going on?!?!?!?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Lumbridge Castle is one of the worst designed castles in any fictional realm, and here's my evidence. (Castle Critic - Episode 1)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    Where our carpet driver taking us?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    When trying to learn about Mahogany Homes... Sigh..

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Skull trickers be like

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    A relic from the past. Thanks dad for starting my journey 15 years ago.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Bankstanding is so OldSchool

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Tagging this as Humor because the appeal system is literally a joke.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    Hey community. Looks like this is my last resort. Please give it a quick click, this seems to be my only chance.

    Account name: Kai Killian

    My account has recently been stolen and has me locked out of it and upon attempting to recover it 9 times (on my tenth attempt now), all my requests have been denied. A friend suggested I post my appeal here, so here it goes. My account isn't high-level or anything, only 54 combat. I made the acc back in Qatar 4 years ago, then moved to Dubai for University, played a bit there and when I returned back to Qatar after graduating, tried logging in & found an authenticator set on my account (which mind you I don't remember even setting on my account, I even checked all authenticators I have across all 3 of my devices.)

    What was my mistake? Appealing, Which I have done 10 times as I have mentioned earlier. What's their response? Literally the same email they send every time with the same information, not a single change in it, not even explaining to me what was wrong in the information provided. which is the following

    A member of our Player Support staff has carefully reviewed your appeal and unfortunately, your appeal has been denied.

    Here's some feedback to help you understand why this decision has been made.

    CREATION DETAILS

    The only way this account can be linked to the rightful owner is through early creation information.

    We need some of the following details that can be entered into the 'Other Details' section of the Appeal form:

    When you created the account (MM/YYYY)

    If you have moved state/country, (let us know from where to where)

    Creation Country (Country + State if you're appealing from the US)

    Creation and most recent ISP (Internet Service Provider - for example BT, Virgin, Comcast, SBC etc.)

    Any additional information which you cannot enter elsewhere in the form (for example multiple transaction ID numbers for your billing).

    Please remember that appeals coming from anyone other than the account owner will be denied.

    It is a criminal offence to attempt to gain access to an account which you did not create. If you are sure you created the account and can provide more comprehensive information please submit another appeal.

    Mind you, I have provided ALL of the above, from the very first transaction to the very last one.

    I've tried everything. The e-mail set on my account is mine, every time I try to log in to the OSRS website or using the RuneLite client to cancel the authenticator it says I have to appeal. I've provided them with details of the very first router name I've made my account on, including country, previous passwords, previous name before renaming, even the credit card I used to pay for membership, to literally buying membership for my little brother with the same credit card and email, provided them with all transaction IDs, to no hope.

    Sorry for having to make this post, but this is literally the only chance I feel like I have. Thanks for reading.

    Update: Turns out my account is being used as a hunter bot. 79 hunter..? Nice.

    UPDATE: Got my account back, thanks Jagex support team and Mod Sween!

    submitted by /u/vesuvia9
    [link] [comments]

    the 21 year old zooner

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    OSRS Harmony is looking for new family! We are a social PVM based clan with a solid foundation of players. Our main goal is to find others who are tired of playing alone and want people to grow with! *Please leave all toxicity in your blowpipes* CC: OSRS Harmony

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment