• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 17, 2019

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!


    Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 04:07 PM PST

    Daily /r/2007scape question thread for Sunday, November 17 2019 (posted on 00:07:37 UTC - RuneScape server time)

    Ask anything about Old School RuneScape here! They are designated for you to ask anything you like that is relevant to the game or this subreddit. Remain respectful to your fellow 'scapers when answering questions; there are stupid questions, but it does not mean you should not be respectful whilst answering them.

    Click here to view the archive of /r/2007scape "ask anything" threads.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Woox complete the first Ever SOLO Twisted LEAGUES Cox Raid!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:06 AM PST

    oopz, i dropped my feather

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:24 AM PST

    My rendition of a Justiciar Knight

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 05:26 AM PST

    When your clue is so shitty you get this message..

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:34 AM PST

    Woox Currently Has More Twitch Viewers than Rs3 Players Online

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:27 AM PST

    What starting relic should I choose for Deadman league?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:56 AM PST

    Ok, just switch between mage and range how hard can it be? *Jad lifts his legs up* Me:

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:50 PM PST

    a RuneScape cake for my bf’s birthday! The sword fell off in the car though :( (I don’t play osrs but my boyfriend is the biggest nerd)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 12:06 AM PST

    first dchain drop on twisted league :pog:

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:36 AM PST

    Thanks for the loot Jagex!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:11 AM PST

    Does someone remember this? Its like a dream that never came true...

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 05:18 AM PST

    petition to add shoulder parrot max cape

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 07:56 PM PST

    Twisted league is the most fun I’ve had on Osrs

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:30 AM PST

    leagues is the most fun I have had in OSRS since those first few weeks of nostalgia overload when OSRS first launched!

    Having now to play in such a different way than normal, + doing tasks to unlock further relics to power your account up is so fun. I am using harvester X3 for triple resources gained in mining fishing and woodcutting.(this is tier 2 relic)

    I just can't wait to do more tasks to unlock the higher relics, to crack on with slayer, and hopefully make the way up the high scores.

    It's such a fun game mode that breathers fresh air into a new game mode within an old game.

    Please Jagex, IMO, please make more leagues after this one!

    Regards,

    A happy customer! (Despite no customer service for $11 a month 🦀🦀🦀)

    submitted by /u/osrsslay
    [link] [comments]

    Didn’t expect to find 1/10 of the server at the TL agility course!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:27 AM PST

    Woox currently attempting the first ever solo CoX run in Twisted League, Go and show him some support!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:15 AM PST

    RareWoox

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:20 AM PST

    Skeletal Visage before Vorkath head at 45 KC on a 92 Cmb account - I'm sorry BTWs

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 05:56 AM PST

    Twisted League starter kit (first clue btw)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 11:03 PM PST

    Haven’t played in a year. I logged on to F2P pk in deep wild last night and had so much fun

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:46 AM PST

    As I've grown older, I haven't been able to devote time to keeping up with the P2P changes. I've found that I can always find comfort in F2P. With the addition of Teleblock and snare, it was such a blast.

    I befriended a noob that was pking wine telegrab bots at the altar. I admittedly pked him, but felt bad and caught up with him in Lumbridge and gave his stuff back. We teamed up, with me scouting bots for him and him messaging me for help when pkers were bullying him.

    He messaged me for help as I was coming up from banking and I got there just as he died. An 80 in full addy and rune scim along with a 49 ranger were bullying him. I was tagged off of the 80 when he was out of food. I snared the 49 and stood under him and landed another snare on the 80 and finished him. I then finished off the 49.

    I collected my friend's loot, the 80, and the 49. I met my new friend at the Grand Exchange and gave him the entire haul. He was so happy. It's moments like this that still bring a smile to my face.

    Edit: Let me know if you'd be up for deep F2P pking. Pm me your rsn. I have a level 64.

    submitted by /u/apes-or-bust
    [link] [comments]

    Just starting over after a lil 12 year break

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:24 AM PST

    They actually fell for the oldest trick in the book

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:16 AM PST

    have I been jemflexed by the GE ?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:04 AM PST

    Anyone ever see this crazy a Wintertodt roll?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:30 PM PST

    Cape of skulls at 14 clues!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:05 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment