• Breaking News

    Friday, January 31, 2020

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!


    Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:07 PM PST

    Daily /r/2007scape question thread for Friday, January 31 2020 (posted on 00:07:54 UTC - RuneScape server time)

    Ask anything about Old School RuneScape here! They are designated for you to ask anything you like that is relevant to the game or this subreddit. Remain respectful to your fellow 'scapers when answering questions; there are stupid questions, but it does not mean you should not be respectful whilst answering them.

    Click here to view the archive of /r/2007scape "ask anything" threads.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Surprised?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 04:58 AM PST

    Put that thing back where it came from

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:56 AM PST

    Suggestion: Ultimate Ironmen should have unique dialogue with bankers

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 10:18 AM PST

    OSRS catfishing

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 06:48 AM PST

    Ironmeme Luck confirmed

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:09 AM PST

    Really Jagex? Really? I just don't understand...Please explain this to me.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:32 PM PST

    I wouldn't believe me if someone told me this but it is what it is.

    -Made an account

    -Level 4 training on cows

    -Nice dude gives me 14k worth of food and armour

    -15 mins later we are talking at G.E, disconnected, try to login "Your account has been disabled".

    Login to the RS website to see my account status, banned permanently for "Real World Trading Major", offence date 30-Jan-2020.

    Go to appeal: "These offences are always investigated thoroughly before being applied. As these penalties are reserved for the worst offenders, we will not debate them on our forums, social media or any other method of communication.".

    RSN: Formal Logic

    The account has 2 hours RS3 (Hardcore Ironman so I cannot trade anything) & 1 hour OSRS.

    I literally have 0 attachment to the account as it's a F2P, has 14k OSRS on it, and is combat level 4 or 5. Keep it banned, cool.

    Just. Tell. Me. Why. I. Was. Banned. I invite a JMOD to investigate and smack me down, exposing me for the RWT scum that I am.

    P.S. I assume it was a machine error as to why I was banned. If I get unbanned in a few days I'll edit the post and let you all know.

    EDIT: 10 HOURS LATER AND I'VE BEEN UNBANNED PEOPLE

    PROOF: https://imgur.com/nA2UTe9

    So I guess it was a machine error? My only concern is that if I didn't post this on reddit, the account may have been chucked into the void for eternity. Jagex, fix your appeal process please. Machines make mistakes too.

    submitted by /u/iLikeArpeggios
    [link] [comments]

    water (RuneLite HD teaser)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 11:37 AM PST

    Better luck next time

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:17 AM PST

    Since you guys liked my other drawing, here you have Gillie Groats. Hope i drew her cute enough

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:56 AM PST

    Nevermind, we good

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:39 AM PST

    Did I win yet?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:13 PM PST

    Loot from 2k Zalcano

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:35 AM PST

    Some OSRS textures in Minecraft

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:49 AM PST

    Suggestion: Give Hunter XP when ChompyBird hunting

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:11 AM PST

    It makes sense. XP can be very minimal since it's easy to kill a bunch and it's hidden behind early game quest.

    Edit for Pros and cons:

    Pros:

    1. the act comes from a quest that literally has Hunting in it
    2. It adds a little more value to the grind.

    Cons:

    1. None.
    submitted by /u/Swishedddd
    [link] [comments]

    Prifddinas archer (fanart)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:41 AM PST

    Torvesta explaining how he could've got the kill if he had some RNG

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:33 PM PST

    Current progress on my melee only ironman

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:22 AM PST

    Merchers when they see posts about nerfing Zalcano

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 03:07 AM PST

    Thieving Pet At Level 1 - Good Way To Start A Fresh Ironman

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:55 PM PST

    Solve My Riddle And You Will Be Rewarded Generously.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 02:16 AM PST

    On February 1st, 2020 I will be logging in and standing in a location on world 2 from the time 6:00 PM EST - 7:00 PM EST. If found in-game during that hour and I'm told the answer to my riddle, I'll reward you generously. Although OSRS is a game, this is something life changing. This Reddit account and post will be deleted in ~72 hours. You won't need my IGN, you will know when you find me. Good luck.

    Riddle:

    Outside the city they called me crazy. That pig was jealous, gloomy, and lazy! I know the truth and it makes me queasy. But living in a virtual world is way too easy.

    I replace my why with tea instead, to walk in this direction, you will be lead. Stop at the water, take a rest and small drink. Travel opposite of the one calling me mad - he stinks!

    A swine like him should boil goodness sake. For the people of Runescape should know this world is fake. I stand by these rocks awaiting to give. Galore and treasure, the key to live.

    For all of us, are the same, brought down by classmates who thought we were lame. My brain grew bigger and now I can see, the reality, awaiting of who I should be. This game was fun, a place I hid. Forever wishing, I was still a...

    Edit1: I won't give out and tips or respond to any messages.

    Edit2: Sorry for grammar.

    submitted by /u/throwaway7171718181
    [link] [comments]

    When you get your real life friend to play but he dies when he tries to enter varrock

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:59 PM PST

    keeping track of those kisses

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 10:54 AM PST

    Loot from Level 89-99 Hunter with Redwood Birdhouses over 11 Months

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:19 AM PST

    State of PvP

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:27 AM PST

    Repost b/c this is cool and would like to see it in game

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:46 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment