• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 7, 2019

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!


    Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 04:07 PM PST

    Daily /r/2007scape question thread for Saturday, December 7 2019 (posted on 00:07:46 UTC - RuneScape server time)

    Ask anything about Old School RuneScape here! They are designated for you to ask anything you like that is relevant to the game or this subreddit. Remain respectful to your fellow 'scapers when answering questions; there are stupid questions, but it does not mean you should not be respectful whilst answering them.

    Click here to view the archive of /r/2007scape "ask anything" threads.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [06/12] OSRS Mobile Connection Issues

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:37 PM PST

    TeleTabbies

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:23 AM PST

    Nice

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 02:54 AM PST

    My girlfriend who just started playing OSRS asked me why all the fire giants are wearing bras. Now i can't unsee it

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 02:31 AM PST

    Son?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:20 AM PST

    Asking people what dead content they would revive!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:53 AM PST

    Meanwhile outside Walmart

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:58 AM PST

    Every time.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:05 AM PST

    Restarted fresh a little under a year ago with a few goals, today I’m a proud owner of a d med

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:23 AM PST

    Ruh Roh

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:46 AM PST

    Oh my gaaaaaawd

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:00 AM PST

    When you have level 999 ranged

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:18 PM PST

    Jagex should comp membership for mobile issues

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:08 AM PST

    Downvotes incoming because rich people think $11 is nothing but:

    I haven't been home with access to my PC because I work a lot, and if I'm not working, I'm out somewhere else. I decided to bite the bullet again to get membership with irl money because bonds have become impossible to sustain membership with for a casual player like me and I have a very tight budget right now.

    I think that Jagex should reimburse players with as many membership days as the service is down just to make up for those days lost -- I'm not asking for a lot here.

    Has Jagex ever done this? No. Should they do this considering a new massive part of the playerbase is likely mobile only? Yes.

    Just feeling salty cause I totally wasted money on a game that I can't even play right now, even if a month is the price of your average order at Tim Hortons.

    Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

    submitted by /u/LewnaJa
    [link] [comments]

    I keep these mf thangs on me

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:52 AM PST

    Playing an ironman for the first time in TL makes me wish we had character slots for our accounts. How is this not a bigger issue?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:01 AM PST

    I have be pleasantly surprised about how much fun playing an ironman can be. Without TL I don't know if I would have ever tried it. I love being able to play my main for abit and just switch to my ironman account at will. Overall TL is great addition to the game and I'm looking forward to its future incarnations. Although, I must confess that I still love my main and find myself wishing I could have both characters on one account when TL is over.

    I don't mind paying my $11 a month to play my main but am dumbfounded that anyone would spend $22 or more a month to have 2+ accounts in this game. I understand the appeal of multi logging but I'm assuming the vast majority of players like myself play one account at a time even if they have multiple accounts. Wouldn't it be fantastic if players could just log into their one account and pick what character they wanted to play? Character slots are a standard of the MMO industry today.

    Come late 2020 with the release of group ironman we will have a total of 5 core ways to play the game with IM, HCIM, UIM, and the Normal Default. Let's not even go down the rabbit hole of unique account play styles like pures, skillers, pvp, and Morytania Locked UIM. With all these fun ways to play the game I find it unusual that we are limited to only one character. I know I would be more inclined to try different styles of play like pvp or HCIM if I did not have to set up a whole new account and email every time.

    Mabye it's just me, because I do not see the community making a big deal about this issue. Some do argue if all of your characters are under one account a hacker could steal them all. To that I say about that is 🦀$11🦀 for security, but another argument for another day. Another argument is that Jagex will lose money... they made £46.8 million in profit last year. In the end I just want to convince to play multiple different characters on one account, is that to much to ask? Also I'm going to truely miss my IM when TL is over.

    TLDR: I want old school gameplay not old school account management. With all the ways to play this game we should have multiple character slots on our accounts to enjoy all this wonderful game has to offer.

    submitted by /u/PaleBanshee
    [link] [comments]

    Found the problem

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:29 PM PST

    i used hydra bones on the chaos altar 462 337 times

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:18 AM PST

    Runescape Review on amazon.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:34 AM PST

    Thank you Jagex for the new BH update! Really sped up the progress on my ironman!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:32 AM PST

    Loot from burying my 3rd curved bone in rage...

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:49 AM PST

    Remember when they added a pride event and the players literally shat their pants over it?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:49 PM PST

    When someone on ur team gets a tbow from raids

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:53 AM PST

    I'm sending Wally

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:01 PM PST

    TIL The Storerooms in Miscellanea Can Get Full

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:29 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment