• Breaking News

    Monday, December 30, 2019

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!


    Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:10 PM PST

    Daily /r/2007scape question thread for Monday, December 30 2019 (posted on 00:10:03 UTC - RuneScape server time)

    Ask anything about Old School RuneScape here! They are designated for you to ask anything you like that is relevant to the game or this subreddit. Remain respectful to your fellow 'scapers when answering questions; there are stupid questions, but it does not mean you should not be respectful whilst answering them.

    Click here to view the archive of /r/2007scape "ask anything" threads.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Here's a quick comparison video for the Minecraft world I've been slowly chipping away at. Been trying to get as close to 1:1 as possible!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:34 AM PST

    Max and Infernal Cape acc stolen for months

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:46 AM PST

    To start off, I am making this post because I have used ever other resource available to its full extent. My account has been stolen since around July/August and I have submitted over 20 appeals, most recently two in the last hour. I don't know where else to go.

    EDIT: I should also note, the creation email/login email is hijacked and I am having similar issues in recovering it. When I originally was able to recover it quickly I had changed it to a new secure email.

    I created my account as a HCIM, maxed as a regular IM, and deironed playing more casually. I rarely logged on anymore except for some casual raids and pvp fun with friends. One day I found my account to be hijacked, and after several appeal attempts I was able to recover it. Only thing lost was GP at this point. A few days after the account was stolen again, and this time I was unsuccessful for over 20 appeals over the course of several months of appeals. I contacted jmods on twitter, continued to re attempt appeals. Nothing. No help. I followed all instructions in those appeals, and given all info asked for in them as well.

    Here is the list of all the information I have given them, I documented everything:

    11 passwords(including creation password), ALL IP's/ISP changes and the date's that they were changed due to moving dorms and then getting an apartment(I also submitted all the appeals from the same IP that I used for almost a year on the account), bank pin, Paypal transaction numbers/dates as well as the last 4 of the debit card used on it for membership, I also offered to provide any form of government ID that could link me to it as well. You can also note that in this reddit account's post history, I have many posts regarding my account, including my maxing post. I also have hundreds of screenshots that I will provide proof of below.

    Bottom line is, I believe if an actual human being takes 2 seconds to look at all my appeals they would easily see I am the rightful owner of this account. I don't even so much as care about playing as I do just knowing the account isn't in someone else's hands. Thank you for your time and if you have any questions please ask.

    Here is the link to an extensive list of my screenshots, I can provide any of the one's you see if requested as well: https://imgur.com/a/ze43zBy

    submitted by /u/Name_Change69
    [link] [comments]

    Fishing in Catherby

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:30 AM PST

    Imagine a game which costs $130/yr per account, requires hundreds of hours to progress, and the company won’t even spend $1 for 5 minutes of customer service if you need it

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:44 AM PST

    Welcome to Runescape

    submitted by /u/pikaras
    [link] [comments]

    Ardougne Progress

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:15 PM PST

    Elder Maul animation be like

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:39 AM PST

    Mole pet grind ending at 15737 kills, rank 9 kc. Glad to be out of this heck hole. Happy holidays!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:59 AM PST

    Finally got 99 hunter! Don’t have any friends that play osrs with whom I can share it, so thought I’d share it with you guys! =]

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:10 AM PST

    Spotted by the Zamorak mage (colourised)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:11 AM PST

    Posting for the guy who is trying to get his account back; I’m on the same boat fella. Send help.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:58 AM PST

    My Favorite Runescape Rapper

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:34 AM PST

    It be like that sometimes

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:26 AM PST

    Loot from 89-99 hunter by doing bird houses only

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:47 AM PST

    People asked me to make a vid of my massive clue opening, so here it is!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:14 AM PST

    I dont have any friends to share this with but I reached 1 million exp.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:48 AM PST

    Calling out to my OS community for help. I've been fighting with Jagex for months now on getting my account back. After endless hours and dollars invested into this game, I still can't get a human response. I can't get any customer service! Never have I seen this in ten years.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 01:17 PM PST

    Perfect timing

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:05 PM PST

    Facts

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:26 PM PST

    Basilisk Knights...

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:53 PM PST

    Muay Thai Lee Sin from LOL

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:09 PM PST

    94 combat fire cape! (my first fire cape lol)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:32 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment