• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 19, 2021

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!


    Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Welcome to the daily /r/2007scape question thread!

    You can ask anything about Old School RuneScape here. They are designated for you to ask anything you like that is relevant to the game or this subreddit. Remain respectful to your fellow 'scapers when answering questions; there are stupid questions, but it does not mean you should not be respectful whilst answering them.

    Keep in mind that this is not a developer Q&A thread - questions for the game developers should be posted in the weekly developer Q&A posts.

    Click here to view the archive of /r/2007scape "ask anything" threads.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Ian Taylor, audio developer & composer for Jagex jailed after sexual assault on minor

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 04:40 AM PDT

    Sorry, OSRS Flat-Earthers

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    FRAMED! I want to buy a Bronzeman Plush for my office back home and I cannot because I am currently deployed. Can you guys help this message reach him? Re: The PKing spot that always makes me millions video

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    Hey Framed!

    You might've noticed what's going on in the Middle East. I am stuck over here for the time being and those plushies are badass and I want one. No matter which thing I try to login to, except reddit for some reason, are filter blocked. I tried to comment on your YouTube video, but to login to YouTube, I must login to my YouTube account or any YouTube account (I even tried to make a new burner account) which insists I respond to an SMS text. Same for my PayPal. Unbelievable how many things you cannot access without your cellphone. Anyways, let me get to the fucking point.

    SELL ME A PLUSH PLEASE. If you PM me I am sure we can work out some way that I can access to buy one. To be clear: I do not want a fucking handout. I will be offended if you offer. Just sell me a plush please outside of the official (website redacted, fucking automod) ordering method. It's like 7 AM in the states so maybe this post will get buried, but worth a shot. Thanks everyone!

    Edit:

    The OSRS Reddit community bent the laws of time and space and got me in contact with the legend himself. He is awesome and is hooking me up. Go support his channel and get yourself your very own wonderfully soft Bronzeman Plush. Thanks Reddit, this whole thing made my day. It's weird out here at the moment and I sure appreciate all of your help.

    submitted by /u/RSBTK
    [link] [comments]

    Little QOL idea - Change the meta of collecting Blue Dragon Scales.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    How it feels to go on r/2007scape today

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    My experience using any specials that "boost accuracy"

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    Kalphite Queen Guide! (only for Kings)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    [Suggestion] Add a carpet-riding hot air eagle glider to the POH

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 02:05 AM PDT

    Started playing again recently after having my password stolen in 2007 (I was a gullible 11 year old) and everything still feels like the old days. Bots, racists, and all! I’m having so much fun!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    Who r u???

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    No context Mr. No Sleep

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 01:35 AM PDT

    If you had to put a barrows weapon in your ass, which one would it be?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    Currently writing my thesis on this subject

    Edit: typo

    submitted by /u/helekip
    [link] [comments]

    Did my childhood revenge thing: Mourning's End Part 2, this time without a guide

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    The grind is over!!!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    Oldie but goldie

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    Five minutes at the Grand Exchange, reporting just the auto talker scammer bots

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 02:58 AM PDT

    [Suggestion] Add a gnome glider to POH

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 12:04 AM PDT

    Am I about to get Pked?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    Some people don’t get it

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    FeelsGoodMan :D

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    Ironman Gaming.png

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 10:17 PM PDT

    Vetion and Vennenatis are literally non interactable in the current state of the wilderness

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    The past 15ish trips I've had to Vetion or spidey, halfway through the first kill I'll have a 10 person clan hop into the world and roll my ass, all for my 150k MAXIMUM risk. What the fuck is up with this? I'm absolutely not talking about the solo or duo pkers, I feel that's totally fair and part of the fun of the wilderness, however having literally no chance to fight back is dogshit brain cancer. Sorry for rant I'm just so tired of this man

    submitted by /u/YeetDabSkrrt
    [link] [comments]

    Group Ironman Agility

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    I got the farming pet while checking my first teak tree. That total level too!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment