• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 29, 2021

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!


    Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Welcome to the daily /r/2007scape question thread!

    You can ask anything about Old School RuneScape here. They are designated for you to ask anything you like that is relevant to the game or this subreddit. Remain respectful to your fellow 'scapers when answering questions; there are stupid questions, but it does not mean you should not be respectful whilst answering them.

    Keep in mind that this is not a developer Q&A thread - questions for the game developers should be posted in the weekly developer Q&A posts.

    Click here to view the archive of /r/2007scape "ask anything" threads.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Quest Logic

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    Dear goblins, this is why i still have to kill you if you say you have nothing.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:30 AM PDT

    Who here AFK's Runescape whilst they work and what is your job?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    Just as the title suggests, I've noticed more and more people have been playing RuneScape whilst working (me included) and was just curious do many people do it and what would you train whilst afk?

    Currently I'm afking my combats to 99 and work as an Accountant, so I'm constantly on my computer.

    submitted by /u/CRI0ST0IR
    [link] [comments]

    This made me laugh, I'm loving some of these task names

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    I know it's not as huge as maxing, but today I've managed to achieve my own version of maxing with getting an achievement diary cape!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    Rule #1: Fashionscape > BIS

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    RS3 bad

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    Trying to get some of these combat achievment speed tasks...

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    Do I have to complete all the miniquests for quest cape?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    yeah im a vegan how could you tell?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    I drew some casual gaming

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    HAIL HYDRA!: The best looking Rune Dragon Alt Farm

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    Long time goal i set with my bestfriend when i started playing, but he passed away last year. so its a little bitter sweet but heres my weird flex =]

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Even the bots can agree with this

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    Just hit 2k total on the HCIM!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    A kind reminder to insure your pet immediately

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    Just got Vorki after around 420 kills. I should've went back and banked it or insured, but I decided to stay in for one more kill.

    Of course there was a server lag which I insta died, and Vorki was gone the next thing I noticed. Didn't really have an issue all day expect for that one time.

    Really disheartening to lose my first pet like this, but I guess I learned my lesson.

    Insure your pet immediately, ya'll. Jamflex will test you whether you know it better or not.

    submitted by /u/penisgusher
    [link] [comments]

    [Suggestion] Some new hitsplats for better feedback in combat

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Jagex, It's time.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    Just needed 1kc for Desert diary. My first pet also.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    First Skill Cape Since '11

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:58 AM PDT

    It's been 253 days since the Beekeeper outfit was added and I'm gonna keep complaining until I stop getting flax

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    [Suggestion] Rework/remove ToB sounds added in last update

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    I normally prefer to keep Area Sounds off, but I turn them on during ToB because of the helpful audio cues during Verzik and Sote. With all the new sounds added, it's way too distracting for me to keep "Area Sound" on, and I lose out from hearing the helpful audio cues.

    Could you revert the game sounds to what they were pre-update? The new sounds are overwhelming and distracting on Verzik p2 and p3. If you want to keep the new sounds, could you move some of Verzik's sounds to "Sound Effects" rather than "Area Sound"? The "swinging" sound on p2 and her attack sounds on p3 should be in "Sound Effects" anyway IMO. Also along with this change, could you also move the Sotetseg red death ball sounds to "Sound Effects" rather than "Area Sound" -- this would mean that you could keep the "colourful" sound effects in "Area Sound" and the informative sounds would be in "Sound Effects" so that people could mute Area Sounds without missing out on helpful audio cues.

    submitted by /u/YeezyKableezy
    [link] [comments]

    Players be like

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 04:11 PM PDT

    I like fishing here. Hope you enjoy this as much as I did

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment