• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 27, 2021

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!


    Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Welcome to the daily /r/2007scape question thread!

    You can ask anything about Old School RuneScape here. They are designated for you to ask anything you like that is relevant to the game or this subreddit. Remain respectful to your fellow 'scapers when answering questions; there are stupid questions, but it does not mean you should not be respectful whilst answering them.

    Keep in mind that this is not a developer Q&A thread - questions for the game developers should be posted in the weekly developer Q&A posts.

    Click here to view the archive of /r/2007scape "ask anything" threads.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [Suggestion] Pet for the Grandmaster Combat Achievements

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    Will the Tzkal slayer helm top the list for the rarest OSRS item of all time? Even after the release has settled down.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    Thanks Gabriel

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Gielinor's Greatest Showman

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    A game where people are actually nice? No waaaay

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 10:55 PM PDT

    Played Runescape when I was a kid and could never afford membership in game. Started playing again last month, and now that I make bank, I can afford it. Became a member at level 75.

    No idea what to do, I just do slayer.

    Get Hellhounds as task and go to Slayer cave at Tree Gnome Stronghold. I safespot them but it's gonna take a while with my cheap ass equipment.

    Another player pops up, sets up a nice Dwarf Cannon and starts slaying the shit out of the Hellhounds.

    I say, "Nice cannon you have there, let me have it", as the poor bastard I am with my silly 300K in bank.

    Dude says, "Can't afford one?", here I am positive he's taking the piss and is going to laugh in my face.

    I say, "No way", and what he does next is going to surprise you all.

    This motherfucker says, "Follow me", takes me to the Spirit Tree and teleports to GE, which I had no idea you could, and trades me. He then offers me a full cannon set and 1k cannonballs, at this point I am sure he is going to decline and laugh in my face, again.

    The fucker actually gives me a full dwarf cannon set and 1k cannonballs.

    This is legit the sweetest thing anyone has ever done to me in my life.

    Thank you, Q T!

    submitted by /u/demmahumRagg
    [link] [comments]

    The mustachioed face of the glade

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    Made some slayer monsters in my own style ✏️

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Clues are good money

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:27 AM PDT

    No thanks I don’t smoke

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    Local seafood market is giving me some RS vibes

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    The Solution To Jagex's Customer Service Problem [OC]

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    Suggestion: Add salad bars to help with my character’s alarmingly high cholesterol

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    I am 100% not getting the spear for a while

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Anyone else get massive nostalgia from this armour ? (fanart by me)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    [Suggestion] Make the Darkmeyer tile you teleport to with Drakan's Medallion non-aggressive to Vyrewatch

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    There's a persistent issue with teleporting to Darkmeyer that causes the client (might be exclusively mobile clients) to crash/DC whenever you teleport in. I've spoken to a few people at Blisterwood and they confirm they've also experienced this, either teleporting in (not safe) or when they enter the castle (safe). From a mobile perspective, you're left with a black screen and need to restart your client. Since the Vyrewatch are aggressive to where you teleport in, you're left trying to restart ASAP so you don't die to them while you're DC'd.

    If you're there for AFK melee training, you're likely wearing melee gear but for people looking to skill, they typically wear lumberjacks/fashionscape. I'm 92 def 99 hp but it's pretty easy to die to a Vyerwatch if there's one that's close by to you when you teleport in.

    It would be great if the tile you teleport to with Drakan's medallion was safe, similar to how the fair ring is at Goraks.

    I just want to cut wood with my pet but I've had it die twice to DCing.

    IPhone XR btw, I submitted a bug report last week

    submitted by /u/ThatCoxKid
    [link] [comments]

    Ideas for a low-level Wilderness mini-rework to go alongside the bigger overhaul later this year

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Loot from 469 Corrupt Gauntlet Runs

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    [Suggestion] Dragon hunter staff

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    base 70s achieved!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:40 AM PDT

    Built the fence boss.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    Melee only fight caves my first time ever

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 10:44 PM PDT

    Jagex when Runelite does something before them

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    First raid drop ever

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 09:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment