• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 24, 2021

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!


    Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Welcome to the daily /r/2007scape question thread!

    You can ask anything about Old School RuneScape here. They are designated for you to ask anything you like that is relevant to the game or this subreddit. Remain respectful to your fellow 'scapers when answering questions; there are stupid questions, but it does not mean you should not be respectful whilst answering them.

    Keep in mind that this is not a developer Q&A thread - questions for the game developers should be posted in the weekly developer Q&A posts.

    Click here to view the archive of /r/2007scape "ask anything" threads.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Wilderness Changes

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    Bald rat has been obtained

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    You vs. the guy she told you not to worry about

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 03:01 AM PDT

    Exclusive first look at fighting the new Revenant Boss

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    He’s a boss alright... packin some heat in that undercarriage!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    pro economists

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    Learned it the hard way��. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 03:51 AM PDT

    IGN releases top 10 mmorpg ranking, doesn't include Runescape

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    Ronaldo denies Super Str & Super Attack potion

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    The good looking people always reject me :(

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    This Prayer Potion is hitting 99 Herblore in World 370, SW side of GE, at 9:30pm EST. Be there or be square (because you’re not a-round)

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 03:56 PM PDT

    see you in lumbridge kid

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    Officially back in office. These are my work from home gains +605 lvls

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 11:27 PM PDT

    Reminder the "pking community" that is going to disagree with many of the blog changes are really the left-overs who enjoyed abusing awful mechanics, everyone else long quit.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    When you see content creators or streamers or whatever complaining they didn't get listened to, or the blog is bad (especially when they refuse to elaborate on specifics) just remember their opinions are not all that relevant.

    Anyone who didn't take part in 10v1ing speccing someone with dragon claws+dbow stopped pking solo long ago, so "pkers" complaining they can't do that anymore can cry me a river.

    Similarly to things like no skull options - people who want to take their 4 items to black chins to fight back are just as "valid" pkers as the wastes of air who want to have 4 different Ilililili account sitting on top of each other trying to abuse broken mechanics.

    Pretty much the only valid complaints here are Jagex perhaps not going far enough to encourage pking - they frankly have no solution to botting and abuse that happened with BH2 style pking. This does not mean the changes are not a good start.

    By fixing the worst abuse cases affecting just going out as a single player to pk people for fun the only people you are upsetting are those who are used to it and for some reason think they deserve to able to 10v1 people in SINGLE WAY combat. Returning pkers or pkers who quit due to the above problems are just as, if not more, important that the people crying on twitter atm.

    submitted by /u/mazrrim
    [link] [comments]

    New Revenants Boss will require platelegs to fight

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    TzKal-Zuk

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    ChronoScape

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    2 halves of the same coin

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    Accurate

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    Not even a trip to Oziach can help me now...

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    I have never been so humiliated in my life. Lifters truly are the most oppressed class.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    Account question

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    Account question

    "My last post got removed. I am not appealing i just want to find the reasoning behind it and stop doing it"

    Hello everyone, My RSN is R0om4GaNaA and i would like to introduce you to my account. I have been playing the game since November, 2020. Ever since getting the first rush of leveling up i have played almost everyday for full 7 months and my account looks like this now.

    Long way before maxing but in the right direction

    Vorkath was the money maker that fueled my account

    I have only 4 99's and those are combat skills. My ranged was first 99. After i got my questcape i have hunted Redchinchompa at the redchinchompa hunting ground for full 9 days / Died twice at black chinchompa spot, so stopped/. And with that much red chins i have chinned maniacial monkeys with the whoppinh 600k/xp hour to achieve my first 99. And after that i killed vorkath with blowpipe and after changed into DHCB. I have leveled up my Strength and attack into 99 at blue dragons and Corporeal beast respectively.

    This boss looks afk and fun in a weird way

    Can't do any more vorkath it sucked the fun out of it

    At the moment of my account progression i have no intention of 99 all other skills. I am at the sweet spot of finishing elite achievement diaries on all of them except two. Fishing 96, Slayer 93 atm.

    My completed journey and goals on an account:

    • Got my fire cape after 3 attempts
    • Got my quest cape
    • Got all but just 2 elite achievement diaries done. / Morytania for fishing, Western provinces for Slayer /
    • Got healthy amount of gp running in with herb runs and bird house runs.

    And then my account got disabled for 2 days after the weekly update on June 23rd on a basis of Macroing.

    My account activity for the last 3 weeks :

    • From june 6th to june 17th i have effectively doing Blood runecrafting for 8-9 hours a day with abyss blood runecrafting to achieve level 77-87 Runecrafting. Initial plan was 91 but got the diary done with orange spice. 33-36k xp/hour with herb run every 1hour and 20minutes and Bird house run.
    • On june 18th completed 5 elite diaries
    • From June 18th to June 23th i have killed around 200 Corporeal beast. Around 30-50 kills everyday. I havent just done Corp only sessions. I have done my herb run, tree run, bird house runs and did my dailies given by my diary completions.
    • I have afked at nmz for full 6 hours on days 20th of june to 23rd of june with absorption potion while doing my work irl. Clicked potion every few minutes and didnt click anything else.

    I want to know what got my account disabled because i want to know what it is so i stop doing it indefinitely. Is it me killing a boss for 6-8 hours a day ? so i can stop doing it. Is it me afking at NMZ? so i can stop doing it.

    I dont have any malicious software. Only have runelite installed, and i have no forbidden plugins installed.

    I want answers is all. I can answer any questions but about my account e-mail and password as i am the sole owner and i login from my laptop from the same place always.

    Please help this to get traction. If any of the stuff i did was wrong i will own up it and stop doing it.

    Thank you for your attention!

    "My last post got removed. I am not appealing i just want to find the reasoning behind it and stop doing it"

    submitted by /u/R0om4GaNaA
    [link] [comments]

    You can never quit RuneScape

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    2.2k total worlds are something else

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    New slayer monster idea: non-biodegradable polyethylene devils

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment