• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 20, 2021

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!


    Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    Welcome to the daily /r/2007scape question thread!

    You can ask anything about Old School RuneScape here. They are designated for you to ask anything you like that is relevant to the game or this subreddit. Remain respectful to your fellow 'scapers when answering questions; there are stupid questions, but it does not mean you should not be respectful whilst answering them.

    Keep in mind that this is not a developer Q&A thread - questions for the game developers should be posted in the weekly developer Q&A posts.

    Click here to view the archive of /r/2007scape "ask anything" threads.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    After dying to him in 2006, it was time to get my revenge

    Posted: 20 May 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    The world doesnt deserve mod ash

    Posted: 20 May 2021 04:17 AM PDT

    How it feels when Runelite plugins don’t work for 20 minutes after an update

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    I'm here for the toxicity

    Posted: 20 May 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    My first Corrupted Gauntlet kc on the 67cb HCIM :)

    Posted: 20 May 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    This meme was made by the Brimhaven Graceful gang

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    Putin gets 99 Fishing

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Suggestion: Let us have a 3-headed hellpuppy (morph?) I've been having some fun with trying to learn blender and tried making hellpuppy 3-headed. I think it looks awesome and would honestly prefere this. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    Saw a post earlier where someone did an insane amount of barrows without 1 unique. Just wanted to share my luck

    Posted: 20 May 2021 04:08 AM PDT

    Graceful Sets made out of Lego! - More info in comments

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    It finally happened

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:55 PM PDT

    I didn't even know I got that many rolls!

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    It took 2 years but I finally have a decent ranged offhand!

    Posted: 20 May 2021 03:05 AM PDT

    Pretending to do wilderness clues (Little do they know that...)

    Posted: 20 May 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    Flames of Zamorak

    Posted: 20 May 2021 01:29 AM PDT

    I finished my last quest!

    Posted: 20 May 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Finally got 99 slayer

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    Pharaohs Scepter & Golden Scarab

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    Every single GE bot in every world

    Posted: 20 May 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    The Mystery of Wilderness Ship

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    The Mystery of Wilderness Ship

    As stated on rs wiki " Nothing is known about it, as it is not involved in any quests, and currently no NPCs mention anything about it." What is the purpose of this spot? Can there be a new quest to explain the wilderness volcano and the mysterious ship.

    1) Why is there a metal-looking ship at the northwest side? Most ships in rs are wooden. The metal ship is also neatly sliced into half.

    2) Who would build a "bridge" across the opening of a volcano?

    Really like Jagex to expand the purpose of this place in a quest or a teaser to a future update.

    https://preview.redd.it/6plfsyda4a071.png?width=300&format=png&auto=webp&s=26689c99d4e59fd0b6730928d96f52f115220d22

    https://preview.redd.it/hu6v3y7p8a071.png?width=1141&format=png&auto=webp&s=99e5acb5ae39ff432b48bd2a622f3f8ff41a9481

    submitted by /u/MushroomGloomy
    [link] [comments]

    Reminder that Mod West showed on stream some pics of his upcoming Shayzien Rework and it looks absolutely amazing.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 01:45 AM PDT

    I Don't Understand Anything -- Should I Even Bother With The Game and Where Do I Start?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    So this is a little embarrassing...I do not know anything about anything in osrs. I played the game a lot when I was 7 years old because my older brother showed me it and after finding it on Steam, my nostalgia made me get it again.

    However, I am playing exactly as I did when I was 7. Players literally thought I was a bot. People probably still walk past me and think I'm a bot. Some players with obviously high level gear popped into my world and showed up in the cow killing area outside Lumbridge. They randomly started dropping rare-ish items and I, confused at why they were dropping things, walked over and hovered to see what the items were. The one player made a joke about bots being annoying. I only just realized that they thought that I was a bot.

    I didn't know you could teleport without spells. I have been walking EVERYWHERE. I'm currently doing the Waterfall Quest. I walked to each location. I spend my days killing cows in Lumbridge, walking to Varrock and selling their hides.

    I don't know how to properly level up/farm exp. I got to level 23 cooking by killing cows/rats and cooking their meat and level 27 magic by, again, killing cows and goblins. Do you know how long it takes to get to get to just 11 prayer by burying nothing but generic bones in the dirt?

    You know how I got my agility up to 20? I walked the gnome course for FIFTY laps.

    Feel free to make fun of me lol

    I have no idea where to start with anything and am not sure if it's worth it at this point due to me being so far behind. I've never played an MMORPG before either so didn't undertsand worlds and how they work but some brief googling and i think i get the concept.

    submitted by /u/PoeticScience
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment