• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 11, 2021

    Old School RuneScape: Clans: Pre-Registration Next Steps

    Old School RuneScape: Clans: Pre-Registration Next Steps


    Clans: Pre-Registration Next Steps

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    Questions for Weekly Q&A Livestream (May 12th - 17:00 BST)

    Posted: 11 May 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    We'll be live tomorrow, with our weekly Q&A livestream!

    We're talking about A Kingdom Divided and we'd love to hear any questions you have for the team so feel free to submit any queries below.

    Leave any questions you have for the team below and join us at 17:00 BST (UK time). We look forward to seeing you there!

    submitted by /u/JagexSarnie
    [link] [comments]

    ★ Rune Dagger | Case Hardened - 80% blue gem

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    Let me waste my time in peace

    Posted: 11 May 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    A new prayer suggestion: provoke

    Posted: 10 May 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    Inconsistencies 2: Electric Boogaloo

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    2005scape

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    My diaries be like

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Edgeville Lever Lure

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:57 PM PDT

    I know this is used in pk but I think it would be a cool addition if we could use it as a way of anchoring ourselves at tempoross. It looks super cool and would give the anchor a second use. No arguments for it taking a few thousand spirit flakes to use as described.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 03:05 AM PDT

    Just arrived at my grandmas house, she asked me if I wanted runes or cookies, no idea what that was all about.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 03:42 AM PDT

    When I was a kid, logging into Runescape and simply being in the world gave me a higher dopamine rush than any achievement completed in the game as an adult.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    The older I get, the more I realize how important childlike-imagination is to enjoy games like these how they're meant to be. And the exact same thing applies to life.

    submitted by /u/SurprisedTree
    [link] [comments]

    That one part of the Canifis rooftop agility course be like

    Posted: 11 May 2021 12:13 AM PDT

    Tempoross drop rates revealed

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    Me every night

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    Burnt Meat. In contrast to my Bake Pie kitchen display.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    Triple J is a radio station in Australia and every year you can vote in Australia's most prestigious music ranking competition. Can we send Sea Shanty to the moon??

    Posted: 11 May 2021 02:59 AM PDT

    My account has nearly reached its peak potential

    Posted: 10 May 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    I didn’t choose the osrs life, the osrs life chose me

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    I ordered my boyfriend custom rune cookies for his birthday.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:28 PM PDT

    I'm sold

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    Marge is a discerning lady.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    My experience getting into pking as a skiller/pvmer ~ 1

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    I used to hate pvp. I used to hate entering the wilderness with a passion. But I was always intrugued by pking videos. I got burned out from grinding bosses for money and hours of skilling for a single level and was desperatly looking for a change.

    For shits and giggles I'd tought i would give it a go and kill some green dragon bots and just being skulled gave me a thrill. After the first few kills i also started for looking for other green dragon bot killers. Many of them where as bad as I but the fights were so intense.

    Than I got into anti pking. I tried multiple locations but ended up doing it mainly in the revenants cave as that felt safest and I would end up making a small profit even if I did die. I have had so many great fights there. Close fights where I got chanced or died. And i anti pked a lot of new pkers. I redbared a few guys in max sets even.

    I did get skulltricked twice and once I died for about 12m. But it was absolutly my fault.

    I am doing deep wilderness pking now and damn I am having the time of my life. It is so hard and I die a majority of the time, and I downgraded my gear quite a bit because of the money I am losing doing it. I honestly can't keep up with a majority of the pkers but every fight I improve and learn.

    I try to mainly fight other pkers but when I can't find any i will fight pvmers (let the downvotes begin) and was suprised how hard it still is to actually kill them. Often they will gap me or I just do dumb actions and they get away or they just straight up tank me. The amounts of time i got anti pked is just emberessing at this point but it helps me see my mistakes.

    The only thing I really dislike is clans and pjing. Often I would get a kill and even before I could eat up someone else would be on me. Or if I was working someone there clan members would jump in and I absolutly have no chance other than doing a tank task.

    It has been three weeks of only pking and it really changed my perspective on the whole ordeal. It can be really enjoyable and so unpredictable. Due to the learning curve you see a lot of improvement in a short amount of time.

    I am currently making a baby pure build and getting it pk ready. And I want to make more of these posts in the future.

    submitted by /u/easypercentage7
    [link] [comments]

    Caught this weirdo watching people bank in Varrock. Remember to keep your PIN safe everyone

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment