• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 26, 2020

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!


    Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 04:07 PM PST

    Daily /r/2007scape question thread for Saturday, December 26 2020 (posted on 00:07:10 UTC - RuneScape server time)

    Ask anything about Old School RuneScape here! They are designated for you to ask anything you like that is relevant to the game or this subreddit. Remain respectful to your fellow 'scapers when answering questions; there are stupid questions, but it does not mean you should not be respectful whilst answering them.

    Click here to view the archive of /r/2007scape "ask anything" threads.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    You’ve been good to me RuneScape for all these years but it’s time for me to move on. Thanks to everybody who has made this part of my life an unforgettable experience. I love you all. Good luck on your journeys in Gielinor.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:43 AM PST

    I drew a Trailblazers drawing for the group I played with to match our Relics and what gear we ended up with. This Leagues was by far the most fun i've had in a long time, thx Jagex! What Character can you relate to the most? (Also adding a more detailed comment about the drawing) Hope you like it!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:08 AM PST

    Just got a melodica for Christmas ! This is the first thing I did:)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:27 PM PST

    Slayer helm? Yeah man I've got one

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:03 AM PST

    [Suggestion] Thinking Hard with My Arm

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:09 AM PST

    Runescape Can Become the Next Big eSport

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:03 AM PST

    92 RC on my F2P UIM rc only account

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:40 AM PST

    Does anyone know if these will be implemented? Slayer Helmet redesigns by Mod West

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:11 AM PST

    when ur jerkin it and ur mom comes in ur room

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:28 AM PST

    Saw the other post...here are my pictures from 2007, I have over 140 more if you'd like LMK! :)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:04 AM PST

    Good vibes my guys

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 06:13 PM PST

    when u nut but she still suckin

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:28 AM PST

    I logged into my Photobucket account and found these gems. 2007-2009.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 01:55 PM PST

    I would love more

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:24 AM PST

    Every fcking time.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:46 AM PST

    i am chopping down a tree

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:19 PM PST

    There are 3 types of osrs players

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:12 AM PST

    Feels good man

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:48 AM PST

    25! Perks of having the best girlfriend! Best 10k investement.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:38 AM PST

    Here's to my grandpa.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:07 PM PST

    Hello grandpa, we used to fish lobsters on RuneScape back in the day because you liked fishing so much. Sadly, you passed away too soon, almost exactly a year ago to this day. I just wish I could relive those moments, fishing lobsters in Karamja because we were too poor to get membership. Each time I play this game and run past that spot, I take a moment to thank you, thank you for shaping who I am and always giving me smart advice. You passed away the 27th, so at that time, I'll be fishing there, just like we used to do all those years ago.

    I hope you're doing well up there you strong man.
    May your soul rest in peace.
    By the way, I did catch those sharks eventually, something you always encouraged me doing!

    submitted by /u/ChapkeSteke
    [link] [comments]

    When Zalcano's armor still has 10 hp and everyone stops and looks at each other.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 05:59 PM PST

    To the melodica guy I bring you the Christmas kalimba!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:14 PM PST

    It's lame as hell that V's shield has penalties the mirror shield doesn't have. You need to keep a mirror shield for ranged/mage.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:28 AM PST

    V's shield is a reward from a master tier quest. It provides pretty terrible stats, being identical to an adamant kiteshield. It has -1 magic defense which is 6 lower than the mirror shield, and -8 magic accuracy and -2 ranged accuracy.

    Would it really be too OP to get rid of the penalties? The shield would still be bad, just a slight upgrade over mirror shield, and allowing us to use a better looking shield and get rid of our mirror shield. It would fit the lore too, since we attach lunar glass and lunar bars. If anything, it should provide *more* magic bonuses than the mirror shield but at the very least it shouldn't be worse than the mirror shield.

    submitted by /u/pingasthrowaway
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment