• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 20, 2020

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!


    Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Daily /r/2007scape question thread for Thursday, August 20 2020 (posted on 00:06:47 UTC - RuneScape server time)

    Ask anything about Old School RuneScape here! They are designated for you to ask anything you like that is relevant to the game or this subreddit. Remain respectful to your fellow 'scapers when answering questions; there are stupid questions, but it does not mean you should not be respectful whilst answering them.

    Click here to view the archive of /r/2007scape "ask anything" threads.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Allow Iron Men to destroy PKed items as an integrity change

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    I'm trying to grind all the way from 73 to 87 Slayer right now entirely with Wilderness slayer on my iron man right now, and it's just bothering me SO much that I have absolutely NO INCENTIVE in fighting back against PKers. Risk is the cornerstone value of the entire Wilderness. I risk whatever I choose to bring with me on my Slayer tasks, plus any loot and Larran's keys I happen to acquire. But if I fight back and kill a PKer, they risk NOTHING. All their items will be right there on the ground sitting pretty for them to pick up again and try to kill me again, and this is simply wrong. Give Iron Men the ability to destroy items on death though, and now I have a reason to fight, to be more than just a sitting duck. Isn't that healthier for the game than the current cat-mouse dynamic?

    submitted by /u/NoCurrencies
    [link] [comments]

    [Suggestion] Wintertodt Warmth System 2.0- Fixing the unbalanced Damage system by Emphiszing Firemaking over Hitpoints while also making Logs great again!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Add Zeah to Trailblazer League, but ONLY accessible via the Stamina Bridge. No teleports within Zeah.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Pathfinding calculations visualised

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    How I feel everytime I train at Rock Crabs

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Today marks the 17th Birthday of the Legends Quest! Truly Old School

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    The OSRS Mining Experience

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Took me a while to make, hope yall enjoy it (piece name: raid crew)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    Bongo Cat plays RuneScape

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    So, I tried the Inferno recently ...

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Bryophyta’s Staff is a great item

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Throwback to the original Mage Arena II Bosses

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    260 Grand Hallowed Chests down, 65 more to go for 99 agility.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Started in the store as an Ironman but quit halfway through

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    It felt like we were oceans apart when I needed her the most. I promise to come back to you, my love.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    Petition to have hamsters as blowpipe ammo

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    This is how I imagine it works ingame

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    It took over a year, but I finally finished my long time goal of completing all achievement diaries!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    What a task! plus another smouldering drop on mobile!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    Just got the rc pet at 79 rc! Also awesome dude that celebrated with me

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    My friends took me on my first GWD trip today.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    1 comment:

    1. In the beginning stages of playing the OSRS game, there would be a highly limited potential to make real money. This is one of the main reasons to purchase OSRS gold. Initially, you would only make about a thousand OSRS Gold every hour. Further, with time and dedication, you could make tens of thousands and hundreds of thousands of gold per hour. The actual reward of millions of gold per hour can be achieved only at the end game, which would require plenty of investment in terms of time and gold.

      ReplyDelete