• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 3, 2020

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!


    Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Daily /r/2007scape question thread for Wednesday, June 3 2020 (posted on 00:07:34 UTC - RuneScape server time)

    Ask anything about Old School RuneScape here! They are designated for you to ask anything you like that is relevant to the game or this subreddit. Remain respectful to your fellow 'scapers when answering questions; there are stupid questions, but it does not mean you should not be respectful whilst answering them.

    Click here to view the archive of /r/2007scape "ask anything" threads.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [03-JUN] Issues loading mobile client / website

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Vegan only PK’ing account begins today...

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    Help! Max Ironman Account locked/To many log in attempts (lets get me to customer service boys)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    1. Google Authenticator: Check
    2. Email: Two step Authenicator (on both primary email and secondary recovery email): Check
    3. Bank Pin: Check
    4. Original owner: Check
    5. Have not clicked on any phishing links: Check
    6. Never shared account details with anyone: Check

    Last night I logged in and was doing Commander Zilly, but logged out to play a game of league of Legends. (I know, I know, that is where I went wrong logging out) After finishing up with the League of Legends game, I attempted to log back into the Runescape using the Runelite client. I received the message: Too many log in attempts please try back in a few minutes. Tried a few minutes later same thing. Attempted to log in to the mobile clients and succeeded, so I just figured it was either server side, issue with my internet, or computer. Restarted my computer and internet, attempted to re-log back into Runelite and received the same message, to many attempts. Downloaded the original OSRS client and ran into the same issue, to many log ins: https://i.imgur.com/ZQkCOOs.png (went to bed since I couldn't log in, no sweat I figured it would be fixed in the morning)

    Next morning, instantly woke up grabbed my phone and attempted to log in to the mobile client. I received the same error message: too many log in attempts. Now I started to worry, jumped over to my computer attempted to log into Runelite same thing. Rest my password, was successful, go to re log in again and hit with the same message: to many log in attempts. Now I really start to sweat call a friend and ask him to log in to and check if my account is logged in: it's not. Now my gears are spinning, I attempt to log into my hardcore account which was successful and logged directly in no issues. Now I am super worried, I attempt to reset my password again and get this: https://i.imgur.com/hoa2nuW.png

    I do not want to lose an account due to Jagex locking the account when the original owner is attempting to access their account from the most frequent connecting IP address and saying that there is a fraudulent appeal from my current IP address, I recently maxed and can finally enjoy the game. I have invested an enormous amount of my time just like the rest of the players in this community that love this game. Please Reddit I ask for the help of the community, take it to the top.

    ****Update****

    I was able to reset the password on the account. Giving me a slight glimpse of hope of the fact the password/bank pin/ contents on the account have not been compromised and just the email has been compromised. Then whoever is jamming the account, hopefully we can get their IP banned from having access from the account (Granted people can simply change IP's), or simply give up on my account and find another unfortunate victim.

    submitted by /u/shaftykrafty
    [link] [comments]

    I Guess You Can Say Playing OSRS... Is Out of This World

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    I did it! Full gilded from scratch on a F2P account.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Next time you see a noob, maybe be nice to them =(. You never know what they are thinking about.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    Had no idea NPC Aggression Timer w/ area lines was this useful.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    Lol

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Waiting for the new quest like

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Got bored fishing minnows, decided to draw the Pokemon - Red/Blue starters.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Darkmeyer Release Trailer just came out!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    My friend wanted to do a quick shaman task before bed...

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    No patience

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Sins of the Father fashionscape.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    What Grinding Zulrah Feels Like

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    Flute Salad for y'all

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    It’s time to play everyone’s favorite game

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    how to seduce women ft. Mod Ash

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Dragon axe go chop chop

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    When you misclick the door and spawn a duplicate Barrows Brother

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    B2b2b claws, claws, tbow

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    when you unlock a new agility shortcut

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    When you d.c so hard your account no longer exists

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Waiting for the new quest like

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment