• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 25, 2020

    Old School RuneScape: Why is there all this PC crap in the game now

    Old School RuneScape: Why is there all this PC crap in the game now


    Why is there all this PC crap in the game now

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 02:53 AM PST

    I'm beginning to think the baby mole is a myth...

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:12 AM PST

    Doing clue scrolls

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 01:18 AM PST

    SABOTAGED Castle Wars games - World 334 (Two Players have been sabotaging games for MONTHS)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:06 AM PST

    The Castle Wars community has submitted hundreds and hundreds of reports on these two players. Why can't anything be done? It is NOT fun for either side.

    For those wondering how these players sabotage the games:

    They pick up a full inventory of barricades and spam the barricades across the map (Max limit per team is 10) therefore leaving the sabotaged team unable to place any barricades for the entire duration of the game. Leaving them defenseless and it's almost a guarantee'd loss.

    I know not a lot of people like Castle Wars, but if you'd upvote for attention i'd appreciate the try.

    PM me for video/screenshot evidence.

    Edit:

    THIS IS A BANNABLE OFFENSE - https://twitter.com/JagexArchie/status/854346241676894208

    https://twitter.com/JagexArchie/status/893162667589980160

    Double Edit: Please read through the comments in this thread if you wish to know more information.

    **--- [–]JagexMerchant

    38 points 3 years ago:

    "Hey. We do actually take action against these guys but it can be difficult to take action appropriately.

    I'll take a look when I get in."**

    submitted by /u/Polynikez
    [link] [comments]

    Headed to Vorcow. Wish me luck boys

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:20 AM PST

    Literally Unplayable.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:48 AM PST

    So this was my entry into Swampy-Boi's Merch competition. I liked it enough to share it.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:26 AM PST

    My friend just got into the game, and he sent me this and it made me laugh lmao

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:53 AM PST

    Every lap...

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:18 AM PST

    deskphone btw

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 11:56 PM PST

    Accurate

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:36 PM PST

    It’s just one small favour... (OC)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:31 AM PST

    Bank was made

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 01:07 AM PST

    Whenever I hit the rare drop table

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 08:23 PM PST

    Proposal for a new Basilisk Slayer helm recolour.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:39 AM PST

    Well.. that took a while

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:22 AM PST

    Tonight I’ll beat the Inferno.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:15 PM PST

    Title.

    Edit1: On wave 12. Warning up. Flicks are good but a bit brain dead from work. Let's go.

    Edit2: Wave 24. Done.

    Edit3: I'm paused on wave 26. I'm hungry.

    Edit4: Attention gamers: I've eaten my lasagna and sipped my powerade. I'm back and gaming.

    Edit5: Wave 35. We've hit magers

    Edit6: I made a mistake. The misso called me. I picked up and missed a flick, a mager hit me. I'm on wave 39. I don't want to sip a brew this early. Bear with me, I'm going to SGS this guy.

    Edit7: Over the speed bump guys. Wave 41. Just used my first 99 prayer points, and thus my first shield charge.

    Edit8: Logged to bog. Wave 44.

    Edit9: I'm behind the pillar on wave 48 with just the mager alive. I miss flicked a Meleer and got hit 38. I apologise but I really want this run to count. I'm going to SGS this bad boy.

    Edit10: Just finished wave 50. So far I haven't sipped a brew. My clicks are hot. I've got 10 prayer points until I use my second shield recharge, other than that I haven't sipped a restore. If it's going to go south, this is where it will happen. The baby boy waves are done. Send me your energy guys.

    Edit11: I'm not sure this is even believable but I start wave 52, I'm flicking mager and ranger. Bad spawn. I get a lucky 1 nibbler hit, and my wired mouse literally stops working mid double click. My prayer turns off. I'm in my melee gear exposed to a mager and ranger on 99 hp. Without prayer. I rip my mouse's USB and yoink it into another slot. I tank 2 mage hits and get behind the pillar. If tonight isn't the night.. When is?

    Edit12: I've just solved wave 54 and the mager is dead. Supplies wise, all I've used is 2 shield charges. And I'm on 90 prayer points. Hopefully I can do 55-56 sip-less.

    Edit13: Sigh. I had a flawless 55 but 56 I really took some hits. Really angry blobs. I'm safe. Behind a pillar. I took 3 brew sips. Just didn't want to risk it.

    Edit14: I'm on Aussie net and my family just started streaming on all of their devices. My 1 tick flicks officially just stopped working for more than a few seconds. Considering driving to the Missos.. Wave 58.

    Edit15. Adjusting to lazy flicking cost me another 2 brew sips. 5 sips down. Looking in ok shape again. Wave 59.

    Edit16: About to start wave 61. 59-60 were flawless. 61-65 are literally make or break supplies wise. If I ever needed energy so far, it's now!

    Edit17: Standing behind a pillar with only a bat left on 62. 61 & 62 were flawless. No sips. I took them slowly. I've got the prayer for the rest of the cave. No need to muck around. Feeling a bit nervous now, but as long as 63-65 go well we should see a Zuk kill.

    Edit18: Wave 63 was almost perfect. I took 1 precautionary sip when I probably didn't need to. Let's hope that I don't need that later in the caves. Only a ranger behind a pillar left.

    Edit 19: 64 I got tagged hard by a meleer, used one sip. I can live with that. 65 was beautiful. Really. You should have seen me! Simply Sip-less.

    Edit20: I'm logged out at single Jad. I've got 6 brews. 8 restores. This is the most supplies I've ever had. Finally. It begins.

    Edit21. Yad 1 is dead. I lost 2 sips because I was above 99 until the very last second when 2 healers clipped me for 12 each. Not the end of the world. Didn't have time to barrage them since I killed papa too quickly. Goodluck me. Triples time.

    Edit22: Flawless triples. I was a little nervous so decided not to barrage for HP again. Used 2 sips to heal up. Goodluck me.

    Edit23. I lost. I gave him one hell of a fight. I just had 2 really bad sets and my last healer took so long to kill. Shortly after the last healer died, I went to kill the mager since I knew I'd have to deal with another set. I couldn't even kill him in time before it spawned. The ranger shred me like paper. And the dream died.

    Thanks so much for the ride guys.

    Defeat

    submitted by /u/Fernal2020
    [link] [comments]

    When you finally complete Morytania hard diary on your ironman

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 05:43 PM PST

    This is Doctor Ashley, here to confirm that there have been 11 new cases of Coronavirus reported in East Ardougne, please be safe.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:56 AM PST

    Propane and Propane Accessories

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:44 AM PST

    Blood fury amulet's hp steal effect should work with all 3 combat styles.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:08 AM PST

    Thought of this while working for neitiznot helm

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:45 PM PST

    WHERE?!?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:22 AM PST

    Been playing Runescape for over 12 years, but I decided I wanted to get 99 strength doing this. :D

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:12 AM PST

    The year is 2052: We now have a slayer helm recolor for every monster in OSRS

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 06:36 AM PST

    Here's a list of all of the helm recolors you can get!

    I was so sad because last week I got a Callisto recolor after removed player killing from the wilderness and now everyone has it. I was so sad I had to spend 20 slayer points to recolor it.

    submitted by /u/Philophile1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment