• Breaking News

    Monday, January 20, 2020

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!


    Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 04:10 PM PST

    Daily /r/2007scape question thread for Monday, January 20 2020 (posted on 00:10:25 UTC - RuneScape server time)

    Ask anything about Old School RuneScape here! They are designated for you to ask anything you like that is relevant to the game or this subreddit. Remain respectful to your fellow 'scapers when answering questions; there are stupid questions, but it does not mean you should not be respectful whilst answering them.

    Click here to view the archive of /r/2007scape "ask anything" threads.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    s-c-i-e-n-c-e

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 03:41 AM PST

    The end of an era

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 07:55 AM PST

    When you drink 73 stews to get +5 runecraft

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:25 AM PST

    Scuffed

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 07:54 AM PST

    Can i just say how well made the OSRS mobile client is?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 07:05 AM PST

    I'm at my girlfriends house, where the reception is so shitty i can't even load safari or instagram, and YET SOMEHOW the OSRS mobile client will still load and I can play without barely any lag. thanks jagex so i can always be on the grind

    submitted by /u/Wonederful
    [link] [comments]

    Kept getting lost in Isafdar so I marked out all the paths with Runelite

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 08:55 AM PST

    You really hate to see it

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 12:54 AM PST

    Untrimmed Capes Group Picture

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 05:52 PM PST

    Ok which one of you did it

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 07:04 PM PST

    he actually did it

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:07 AM PST

    FYI Jagex / SirPugger: Falador rooftop bot farm

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 01:19 AM PST

    There are currently 100s of lvl 3 bots wearing nothing but a games necklace training agility in Falador. Most of them in World 302 - 400, after W500 you barely find any. A large portion of them looks like YT content creator Rargh, white long hair and shorts.

    They always wait 1-3 gameticks before performing their next action, presumably to avoid bot-detection?

    Maybe I shouldn't be the one to judge other's usernames, but 4 Zombie 597, 17 Demon 782 and 72 Feast 836 seem pretty suspicious. Slaydevil567, Talonfish824 and Crushdusk912 seem equally fishy. You get the point. I know there is a subreddit rule saying you should censor player's names, but I felt it was relevant to my main point.

    Bots whose appearance was changed most from the original character model have names that seem to be a combination of random words and letters, no numbers, such as Nesoocogxhot, Netesgiogho or Hexvoidfort

    FAQ: why are you so salty? A: one of them had agility pet.

    submitted by /u/dinoparrot91
    [link] [comments]

    Idk if this has already been done, anyways here's another scuffed one for you boys.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:59 AM PST

    How dumb can bots be in 2020?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:34 AM PST

    Still rocking the obby cape

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 01:09 PM PST

    Me going to Nieve for my last slayer task before 69 slayer for Monkey Madness II knowing what's going to happen to her.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 07:55 PM PST

    Update on the cc where you can celebrate your 99 with other people

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 10:05 AM PST

    Hello guys I'm the creator of the cc where u can celebrate your 99s with people. I just want to say a huge thank you to the osrs/reddit community for making this idea a reality. I have been getting so much love and support from you guys its honestly been amazing. I was a little nervous when I was posting the advertisement for it because I felt like I was going to get hate for it but you guys made into something really awesome. We've celebrated so many 99s already and alot of people have been showing up to the celebrations. Ever since I have made this I have been getting larger amounts of feed back from the community on how to keep this cc alive and thriving. So I have made some changes to the cc and thought I post it here since people are still coming from the last reddit post. This is an update from last post.

    So here are the patch notes!

    1. Alot of people told me that I should change my name to some related to the cc so its easier to find. So I have change my name to 99Parties before it was azeek1 now its 99Parties you can search up both those names and still come to the cc.

    2. People were also saying to have something where we can record the 99s and have some where we can organize future events or meets ups so I decided to make a twitter page for the clan chat. If your interest in joining the Twitter page please let me know in the comments below! You can screen shot the 99 celebrations and send them there to record the party.

    3. I'm so thankful for this idea becoming a reality and I decided that when I'm at your 99 I'll pay for your cape it's just a small gesture thanking everyone who has supported me through this new journey.

    Well that's it for the patch notes I really hope you guys come by and enjoy the parties! We are slowly growing and more and more are coming to players 99s whitch is amazing. Thanks again everyone and I hope I see you guys in the world of Gielinor.

    Thank you guys and have a great day!!!

    submitted by /u/Extraturbulance
    [link] [comments]

    #TeamVenezuela Defends The Caves Against's ROT :v

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 05:18 AM PST

    It’s hard work getting them tokens

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 07:59 PM PST

    [Suggestion] League 666

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 07:27 AM PST

    Finally maxed my ult my ult!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 04:14 PM PST

    I need to know some place there I can cut 100K oak logs within 3 hours. (2006)

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 08:09 AM PST

    Equality for all

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 12:19 PM PST

    Quick idea: Class based group ironman league where player's skills are locked depending on their chosen class.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:38 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment