• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 16, 2020

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!


    Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 04:06 PM PST

    Daily /r/2007scape question thread for Thursday, January 16 2020 (posted on 00:06:42 UTC - RuneScape server time)

    Ask anything about Old School RuneScape here! They are designated for you to ask anything you like that is relevant to the game or this subreddit. Remain respectful to your fellow 'scapers when answering questions; there are stupid questions, but it does not mean you should not be respectful whilst answering them.

    Click here to view the archive of /r/2007scape "ask anything" threads.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Twisted League Reward Shop and Game Improvements

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:01 AM PST

    The only player to have logged in every day since OSRS release failed to log in yesterday.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:31 AM PST

    New update is great!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:58 AM PST

    Logging in today after not playing twisted league

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:00 AM PST

    the one guy who didn't make the dragon rank

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 01:45 AM PST

    What sick fuck did this

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:37 AM PST

    Dragon Fashion

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:40 AM PST

    Where's that clown claiming this is his? You weren't burning shrimp wit us on Tutorial Island.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:05 AM PST

    NPC / Player Tag Feature Idea

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:05 AM PST

    Nightmare of Ashihama teaser - with today's update, sleepwalkers have begun to appear in Slepe, walking towards the Slepe Catacombs entrance

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 04:55 AM PST

    When you go back to the main game after Twisted League ends

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 08:58 PM PST

    Was fun guys! Massive drop party that lasted the last hour to end Twisted League

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 01:06 AM PST

    Hey guys I made a CC for people who wanted to celebrate their 99s. If your about to get a 99 and have no to come by join this cc and some people will come to celebrate with you!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 12:43 PM PST

    Having fun playing this game

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:24 AM PST

    New player here, started the other night. So I'm sitting at home with my wife bored, browsing the App Store and come across Osrs. She's like a 6.5-7, but for you probably a 9. Anyway, I start playing and within seconds I'm catching fish. I'm a natural. Bang another fish and another one. Things are going good at this point, I'm killing it, and get this.. in comes my wife and asks "what are you playing?" I couldn't believe she would do that. Totally killed my vibe. So I'm like I'm playing osrs, don't you know anything ya friggin noob? Anyway she left the room. So I jump back in without missing a beat, she's not gonna keep me down. I killed the boss of the level, a giant rat, handily. Never stood a chance against me. I've been playing for hours at this point, and I'm getting good. Feeling good, looking good, probably one of the top 10-15 players, idk. Wrapping up the final stages of level 1, and this "wizerd" tries to teach me magic lol. Like bro no thanks, the only magic I need is in the bedroom with my wife. She's like a 9 to you bro haha. Anyway he gives me some magical runes, and I'm like bro did you not just hear me? So I dropped them, won't be needing those lol. Anyway, I'm gonna start level 2 "mainland" tonight. I'll keep you guys updated how it goes.

    submitted by /u/DimebagDarrell666
    [link] [comments]

    Wholesome Moment. I made a post few mins ago and I had 4-5 people show up within a minute or so...Thanks, guys!!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:58 AM PST

    Kacy finally got the Bloodhound pet!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 10:18 PM PST

    Randomly put together this masterpiece of fashionscape

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:17 AM PST

    How many of you went the entire TL without noticing this huge smiley hill?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:17 AM PST

    Just achieved 99 Construction and this is how I feel with a lighter wallet.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 08:10 PM PST

    I can't wait

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:41 AM PST

    The best mod transform, naked old man

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:22 AM PST

    I want to say thank you to a stranger my brother and I met around 2005

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:42 AM PST

    I promise this isn't an ad for Kirby vacuums. Sometime around 2005 -2006 you were a Kirby repair tech (or Kirby salesman?) in Sierra Vista Arizona in your 20s. You came to my house (to sell us a vacuum or fix our Kirby, idk) and saw my brother and I playing RuneScape. We were about 12 and total noobs, you sat and talked with us and then showed us your much higher level account and added us as friends (Teronimo and HawksEye4). Up to that point I'd never known anyone who could mine mith or addy. I'm now 26 and shopping for my first vacuum and thought back to this interaction. My parents also still have a perfectly functioning Kirby 26 years later. You're probably not on here and will never see this but thank you for sitting and talking to us and being a cool dude.

    submitted by /u/throwaway42069tbm
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks for twisted league everyone

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:51 AM PST

    After two months of Twisted League I'm still horny af

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:33 AM PST

    8 days account being held hostage

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:31 AM PST

    https://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/ep6l6r/cannot_login_for_7_days_jagex_support_unresponsive/ ^ link to original post

    Day 8 now and I'm no closer to any contact with Jagex. Today for the 5th or 6th time now Jagex support on twitter has linked me a generic article that isn't any help. My account has been held hostage for 8 days now and I am unable to log in to the website even to create a support ticket, despite being in full possession of my account. The guy has a bot/script setup to repeatedly attempt to login to my account thus preventing me from logging in due to too many attempts error message. Not sure what else I can do but keep posting on reddit till someone helps me lol.

    submitted by /u/jamesharden6969
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment