• Breaking News

    Friday, January 10, 2020

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!


    Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:07 PM PST

    Daily /r/2007scape question thread for Friday, January 10 2020 (posted on 00:07:30 UTC - RuneScape server time)

    Ask anything about Old School RuneScape here! They are designated for you to ask anything you like that is relevant to the game or this subreddit. Remain respectful to your fellow 'scapers when answering questions; there are stupid questions, but it does not mean you should not be respectful whilst answering them.

    Click here to view the archive of /r/2007scape "ask anything" threads.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I guess Rev Caves are a no-go zone now

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:39 AM PST

    Saw someone suggested to compile repeated messages in chat to one line, so I made it so in RuneLite. I will try to get this added into RuneLite when I have time to get it ready

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:19 PM PST

    How come lil shawty here can melee these but i can't

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:21 AM PST

    finally zulrah pet at 9625 kc

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:06 AM PST

    "#1 Runescape Clan(prove us wrong)"...

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:58 AM PST

    Petition to change burning logs to their respective type.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:11 PM PST

    [Suggestion] Bring the god birds back 60WC/75WC/90WC

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:34 AM PST

    Loot from 99 fishing!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:21 AM PST

    Perfectly balanced.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:12 AM PST

    Herblore Guild in Taverley

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:24 AM PST

    Yay Mobile QuestCape after playing since release!! Celebrating with palls

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:46 AM PST

    Gold farming Venezuelans have started banding together to take out top clans who used to prey on them in revenant caves.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:32 PM PST

    Not sure if this the right place to post this, but you guys have an incredible Community Team

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:27 AM PST

    Hey OSRS Community,

    I've never posted in here before, and the truth is I have never really played OSRS beyond early skilling. My experience with Runescape comes from what is now referred to as Runescape Classic, which I played fervently back in 2001-2003. Since then, I have revisited the game sparingly every 5 or so years to cash in on the sweet, sweet nostalgia trip and keep up with the community that had forever shaped my life.

    Even though I'm not active, the OSRS community has always fascinated me. The sheer number of players that still play the game, the ongoing updates, and most importantly, the relationship between the community and the OSRS team is something truly unique to the whole of gaming. As a member of the Classic WoW community, I have to admit that I am a bit jealous of how deeply entrenched OSRS and Jagex are with you guys, and was recently reminded of how special your bond is.

    Last Tuesday, I made a video discussing my thoughts on the current state of Classic World of Warcraft. Towards the middle/end of the video, I made a comment about how I would love to see the Classic WoW Community Team learn from the OSRS Mods, who I mentioned have been doing extraordinary things for their players. The comment was nothing special, just a minute or so of acknowledging the love and dedication I've witnessed from the OSRS team. I didn't expect anyone to notice the comment or anything to come from it, but this morning I was met with a (admittedly pleasant) surprise.

    Today, I woke up and opened Twitter as I normally do, only this time, I noticed an unexpected message from none other than the Old School Runescape official Twitter page. It was a short message, basically a 'Thank you' for the mention in my video, but that didn't make it any less special. Truth be told, I teared up a bit and ran to tell my friends what happened.

    This might seem insignificant to a lot of you, but I can assure you that a developer reaching out so intimately to a small content creator is not the norm in this industry. I don't have millions of followers. I don't have a 10,000 viewer Twitch stream. And I don't make OSRS content, although after this incident, I feel motivated to. Regardless, the OSRS team somehow heard a 30 second blurb in one of my videos and was kind enough to reach out and say 'thank you', despite me not being in a position to do much for them. That level of selflessness is incredibly rare not only in the games industry, but in life as a whole, and I feel compelled to acknowledge them for that. This is a truly special community run by truly special gamers.

    The story doesn't end there - soon after I was followed and contacted by some of the Mods and invited to join a community creator Discord. Again, I can't state how rare something like this is - a lot of fellow Youtubers and Streamers I know were shocked to hear the story. I mean, I'm a C tier content creator at best and am tiny man. I still don't believe it.

    Anyways, I don't want to waste any more of your time. I just wanted to take a moment to acknowledge the OSRS Community Team and thank them for lighting up my month. Whatever happens with Runescape in the future, always remember that this team is one-in-a-million and a blessing to all us lowly plebs.

    Best of luck to all of you in Gielinor, and happy skilling.

    -Tips

    TL;DR - OSRS Team reaches out to small content WoW content creator to say 'thank you' for quickly acknowledging them in a video. Made content creator's day and he wanted to return the 'thank you' and tell the story to this incredible community.

    submitted by /u/tipsoutbaby
    [link] [comments]

    Buying ranarr's in g.e, making unfinished ranarr pots and selling them back to g.e

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:34 AM PST

    I can't say I'm surprised by this poll...

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:35 AM PST

    me_irl (OC)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:42 PM PST

    When you die at triple jads due getting melee’d

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:46 AM PST

    I just wanted the Diary

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:50 AM PST

    Not the worst dry streak out there, but my buddy told me complaining to reddit would help my luck, so here I am. I just want to use my non-BiS helm in style...

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:23 AM PST

    2009. I'm a guy

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:14 AM PST

    Ah, ha, ha.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:36 AM PST

    Redbeard Frank has fallen on hard times.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:43 AM PST

    Got my 1st skilling pet a few days back at 85 WC!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:35 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment