• Breaking News

    Monday, December 9, 2019

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!


    Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 04:09 PM PST

    Daily /r/2007scape question thread for Monday, December 9 2019 (posted on 00:09:58 UTC - RuneScape server time)

    Ask anything about Old School RuneScape here! They are designated for you to ask anything you like that is relevant to the game or this subreddit. Remain respectful to your fellow 'scapers when answering questions; there are stupid questions, but it does not mean you should not be respectful whilst answering them.

    Click here to view the archive of /r/2007scape "ask anything" threads.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Training Prayer in Wild

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 03:27 AM PST

    Slayer-ly OddParents

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 07:54 AM PST

    Drawing random OSRS items on iPhone notes until customer support is fixed. Day 4: Fishing bait

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 04:27 AM PST

    Permed on 3 of my 6 PKing accounts for no reason.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:01 AM PST

    Hello everybody, I was just wondering if using something like Runelite was b.a n n a b l e nowadays? I was very inactive recently due to my change towards starcraft 2, logged on to my main to try to pk on Dec. 3rd to find out it was permed for macroing? I havent played on that account in MANY weeks, so I decided to check my other accounts.

    The main was permed Dec. 2nd (i tried to log onto it on the 3rd) (last login was early september)

    The pure was permed Nov. 14th? (last login was around early september)

    The voider was permed TODAY December 9th. (last login was september and dec. 3rd when I was checking all of my accounts.

    The accounts in question are: SandKrob, SandKrib, SandKreb.

    The reason for me logging in today was I was going to terminate my card-based membership on the one account I had it for, i didn't remember which account I had it members for so i was just logging on my others and found out the voider was permed today.. I'm baffled with what caused these.

    The remaining 3 accounts (75 att pure, maxed zerker, and a in-progress 100cb med) are not permed and have no offences...

    My main was actually permed, with over 1.5bil of money that I got myself from osrs release to now, PKing for every bit of it. Now i have about 3 mil to my name.

    I'm very frustrated, this is a lot of my hard work down the drain, i don't know why or what caused these (they all say macroing major perm) Ive had these accounts maxed for years, i havent done macroing or anything. (ALL OF WHICH HAD AUTHENTICATORS ACTIVE.)

    Has this happened to anybody else? Im scared for the security of my other 3 accounts, I put in so much work for these, they were all near perfect.

    **The only change to my PC has been upgrading my keyboard to a Ducky, I'm not sure if the adjustable repeat-rate settings of a Ducky has something to do to possibly trigger a macro issue in RS?**

    submitted by /u/PastrySC
    [link] [comments]

    A hellpuppy would prefer the heat, right?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 05:33 AM PST

    OSRS Drama Calendar - December 2019 Update

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 09:51 PM PST

    *tries to play osrs mobile on work*

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 04:28 PM PST

    Only money I’m losing in Vegas is $11.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 07:19 PM PST

    Fix the lag so my man can pray flick bot at NMZ

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:10 AM PST

    OSRS CONNECTIVITY ISSUES ADDRESSED! OUR CRAB RIOTS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 05:34 AM PST

    Still keeping fond memories of HDscape

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 01:25 AM PST

    We made it boys

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:01 AM PST

    The OSRS community during the server lag

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 10:26 PM PST

    Trying to get on mobile be like

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 05:47 AM PST

    I modified some Zulrah images to actually make it make sense to me. I hope someone else can use it to learn this boss

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 02:38 AM PST

    When you realise that our Mods and other Jagex Devs are actually having a very stressful christmas time because of the recent server issues

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 07:10 AM PST

    my character every 2 steps

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 07:48 PM PST

    Fixed it for you guys

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 02:25 PM PST

    I have 4 days left on my bond

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 05:11 AM PST

    This is actually pretty retarded , I have 4 days left on my bond . And have not been able to even play for the last 3 days . The manual world selection was working , but now none of the worlds load at all .

    People with membership should be refunded , or compensated for time not being able to play . Any other game would be doing this . Because its literally un playable . And my membership time is still just decaying away ....

    submitted by /u/Tryhard4days
    [link] [comments]

    This is what a home teleport looks like on w302 at 6:31pm EST

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 03:33 PM PST

    When a new HCIM is trying to decide on what to do

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 08:13 PM PST

    Official response from Jagex regarding the server problems.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:07 AM PST

    (° ͜Ê–͡°)╭∩╮

    submitted by /u/DarkotheDark1
    [link] [comments]

    Incoming Coldfix for servers.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:45 AM PST

    Remember when you guys praised Rendi and mocked Jagex for not telling the public about a recent huge issue?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 09:47 AM PST

    This is exactly why Jagex shouldn't tell. In case anyone has failed to connect the events, the current server/client issues are directly linked to the issue that Rendi so kindly made a long video about, with step by step instructions. It is too much of a coinicidence.

    I argued even back then that it was a terrible idea to let such information be public. Rendi is either the mind behind it all, trying to profit from it himself. Making the youtube video made him seem like a selfless, brave, hero which made sure that no one would suspect him. Or, he is just a huge dumb fuck who had no idea that posting that kind of information can be harmful.

    submitted by /u/DanEkis3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment