• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 28, 2019

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!


    Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:07 PM PST

    Daily /r/2007scape question thread for Saturday, December 28 2019 (posted on 00:07:36 UTC - RuneScape server time)

    Ask anything about Old School RuneScape here! They are designated for you to ask anything you like that is relevant to the game or this subreddit. Remain respectful to your fellow 'scapers when answering questions; there are stupid questions, but it does not mean you should not be respectful whilst answering them.

    Click here to view the archive of /r/2007scape "ask anything" threads.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The first 30 seconds of every RS youtube vid

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 01:55 AM PST

    [Suggestion] Add an armour stand to Achievement gallery in POH for Achievement Diary armour with right click options to all teleport locations.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 06:12 AM PST

    Repost of u/CullisonsNCardGames amazing post a year ago. Any bumps for this, with a 1/5000 chance of getting an item similar to Ring of Suffering, but charged with Duelling/Games?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:31 AM PST

    Relatable OSRS

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:51 AM PST

    Picture of a fucking JMOD every time they lock a 86-90 agility shortcut behind a fucking Diary.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 06:41 AM PST

    Can’t even get it at 108

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:09 AM PST

    Gabooty

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:35 AM PST

    Sit up straight fellow comrade.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 02:31 AM PST

    Big F

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:43 AM PST

    F

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:07 PM PST

    Hope Karamja has some brews for the pain :(

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 02:57 AM PST

    Normies are trying to make irl fashionscape lmao

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 06:51 AM PST

    björkath

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 10:41 PM PST

    If anyone saw my post yesterday, it continued..

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 01:03 AM PST

    wyrm safespots **exist**

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 08:38 AM PST

    Finally got this one down on paper, after seeing a bunch of people waste money on prayer pots or just flat out die. https://youtu.be/DhrTlqmj1eU Here's a guide without all the youtube bullshit.

    submitted by /u/WhosePP
    [link] [comments]

    UIM Verfs' Karamja Only account wiped AFK to Fire Giants

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:49 PM PST

    The Desert is a content desert. Let's figure out how to fix that.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 08:41 AM PST

    The desert in this game is a physical desert, and also a content desert. On my ironmain, I only go there for random slayer things, and to mine sandstone. Onto why I'm making this post now, I made a fresh UIM and locked it to the desert areas (basically common sense+ achievement diary sense). I've mostly just been fletching on the 4 trees outside the mage training arena, and while doing that I've been scouting out what skills I should train, and what things I need to keep on me. It turns out that there is 1 (one) place to fish in all of my region. It's shrimps. So I considered not training fishing, and throwing away the net, because why would I, but then I remembered that I need the net to train hunter! Orange salamanders need the small net, and this is the only one I can get. This leads to two suggestions:

    1) The big empty river should have some fishing spots thrown in. I'm thinking that while most fishing is completely AFK, this should be the kind of fishing you have to pay attention to! I think this river would have dangerous fish! I'm thinking Piranha, and some sort of Gar, maybe an Alligator Gar. I think that these fish would be bait fishing, but not like typical bait fishing. I think that you'd need a special type of fishing rod, and bait that takes up room to use. I think that Piranha (or whatever) only can be caught if you put raw chicken on your big dumb fishing pole, whereas the gar would require tuna/swordfish. We can safely assume that Menaphos and Sophanem are gonna expand, and we'll probably have access to the sea from going south of those cities, assuming they ever exist. So there should be tuna/swordfish spots over there. But what rewards do you get from these suggested fish? I think that the Gar (working name) when cooked should be as good as shark, but need a lower level to fish, have higher xp rates than sharks (like most things do), but be a huge pain in the ass. Maybe they have a chance to fail, and destroy your fishing rod, and should definitely damage you relatively frequently for 6+ damage. I'm gonna say 60 fishing to fish them, and 60 cooking to be able to eat them. The smaller fish which I called Piranha should be level 30 fishing. Because you're using raw chicken as bait, crocodiles should randomly come up from the river and attack you! These fish will be uncookable, but if you use a knife on them, you collect their scales, which would be subsitutes for blue dragon scales, and can be crushed into a dust you could use in your antifires. Maybe 1/10 of them are special, and can be turned into a subsitute for lava dragon scales.

    2) More hunting spots! Currently there are two hunting spots, one for garbage birds, and one for cool salamanders. The salamanders are unfortunate, because you cannot get fishing nets. I think that to fix this, we should just add fishing nets and rope to the Nardah hunting shop. ALSO! using your starting 25 gp, you can get a water skin, and a shantay pass, and you can get to the Nardah hunting shop very quickly. So I think that the desert should have a lot of hunting training. I think there could be a new kind of pitfall trap, for a large creature derivative of an elephant (and maybe donate money to elephant conservation if this gets added). This would be 70 hunter, and the tusks from the creature should be able to be turned into really powerful bolts for that shitty hunter crossbow that gets no love. This creature should be super strong, and have to run through two pitfalls. I think that a hunting boss would be cool as well. Maybe this would require 50 hunter, and it would be a party of 4 hunters trying to trap a giant lion-like beast. If a hunter gets caught, they are eliminated, and only get half rewards, but if they win they get more rewards for everyone who survived? The reward should be random hides (dragon, snake, cow etc.), bones, and should have a chance at pet, just to make sure that people bother to spend time here. IDK. I'm not a game designer.

    3) just some random things. I think that a 55 combat slayer master might be fun, and that seems like the kind of person that might hang out in the far southern cities, once those are finished. It would encourage lower leveled players to explore the desert. I also think that it would be interesting if when you did the agility pyramid and you went down that chute, you had a 1/50 chance to go to a secret tomb, where you had a chance to get a gigantic exp drop and an artifact worth 100k, but it's super hard and you're likely to get kicked out. I think that the non-rooftop courses are all pretty shit, and need some love. I think a mid level scorpion boss would be really cool. It should drop a weapon that does extra damage to scorpions. I'm picturing a massive ceremonial 2H warhammer, it should require 60 strength to use. It would have big crush bonus. Maybe it would function like the Keris, but for scorpions. I could see myself bothering to try out Scorpia if I had a big goofy weapon to use. When I think about desert, I think about salt mines and gold mines. Maybe a couple huge gold mines would be really cool. IDK what to do about that random salt fact, lol.

    I think that the desert will someday be a very interesting place, but as it stands, I only go there for slayer, agility training, and sandstone mining. And that's normally fine, but CLEARLY the desert will be getting a huge update eventually. Lemme know what you think.

    submitted by /u/Med_Down
    [link] [comments]

    Give Augury a damage multiplier already gagex...

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 04:27 AM PST

    my dogs when i come home from work

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:59 AM PST

    I guess getting pre reqs for mm2 is going well.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 08:12 AM PST

    They turned the Olm into a real thing!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 08:41 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment