• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 23, 2021

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!


    Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    Welcome to the daily /r/2007scape question thread!

    You can ask anything about Old School RuneScape here. They are designated for you to ask anything you like that is relevant to the game or this subreddit. Remain respectful to your fellow 'scapers when answering questions; there are stupid questions, but it does not mean you should not be respectful whilst answering them.

    Keep in mind that this is not a developer Q&A thread - questions for the game developers should be posted in the weekly developer Q&A posts.

    Click here to view the archive of /r/2007scape "ask anything" threads.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Witty title

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    The state of High level PvM Clans: "Venezuelans and bots ruin the game." In the meantime, this is what the discord server of one of the bigger PvM clans looks like. Accounts with 10k+ Raids KC go undetected because they only offload their GP to so called "clanfriends/clanmembers". So hypocritical.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    Sumptuous Crystal and Boots :)

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    When you're low (o)n (c)ash

    Posted: 23 May 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    I think this fairy ring is broken

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    As far as inappropriate places go.... just trying to get my quests done.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    Getting close to 99 hunter and fishing and this came to me

    Posted: 23 May 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    (drawing) The Mightiest Bankstander

    Posted: 23 May 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    herb runs 24/7

    Posted: 23 May 2021 05:59 AM PDT

    For any one who has known "Bashjr", I regret to inform you that he has passed away as of yesterday.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    The only reason I'm making a post about this is because I have no idea what clan he was in, or have any way of looking at his friends list to personally let his friends know. If you knew him personally and would like to talk about him, my rsns are Dignity | Diginty

    Bashjr introduced me to the game when we were both incredibly young. He was lucky enough to have his membership paid for and I was just a F2p noob, but we'd talk every single time we saw each other online. I remember he was telling me about how he loved this "slayer" skill, and I could do was look at the skill guide and hope one day to wield a rune halberd. I remember him telling me about how he featured in RuneScape music videos because he had 99 hunter and they wanted him to do the emote on camera. It was awesome, really. He was like an idol to me.

    He was always a great guy. Had that laugh that you couldn't help but laugh along with, you know? Just this energy you wanted to be around all the time. It never mattered what you were doing, if you were around him you'd know you'd have a good time.

    Flash forward several years and we both started playing osrs like old times. This time around though I had gotten ahead of him, and kept telling him how stoked I would be to take him bossing finally and finally have a chance to teach him for once. He's always been a skiller by heart though so...the last thing we talked about was how I had recently got inferno, and he was about to max his account and then I was going to teach him raids.

    Anyway...If you knew of bashjr or what clan he was in, I just thought his rs friends should know too. I'm sorry

    submitted by /u/DignityDWD
    [link] [comments]

    This gnome looks like half of a mushroom pie on the ground with a green hat

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    Last night I had a nightmare that red d'hide was actually the best and that I had been fucking up by wearing black d'hide for years.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    Truly a terrible experience i tell you.. also I havent played this game in like 6 months so idk why the hell I had an xp waste dream.

    submitted by /u/Fallie_II
    [link] [comments]

    Going dry for twisted kits

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    22.3k corp kc no ELY! rank 3 corp :(

    Posted: 22 May 2021 10:33 PM PDT

    22.3k corp kc no ELY! rank 3 corp :(

    I got 5 Spectral and 3 Arcane before the collection log was released.

    12955kc for first corp pet.

    14 Spectral 11 Arcane 0 Elysian 5 corp pets.

    https://preview.redd.it/cfbsqob32t071.png?width=741&format=png&auto=webp&s=fc1b3c12168c76109eec12996e4d89991d118912

    submitted by /u/2_2_7_7
    [link] [comments]

    First goal achieved!

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    Solo Saradomin GWD without energy-restoring items

    Posted: 23 May 2021 03:28 AM PDT

    [Suggestion] A new item sink - all items should have an "eat" option

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    With all the boss farming with bots it's clear we need an item sink to keep prices in check. So all items should have an eat option that is always the left click option when in your inventory. The idea is that people will mess up eventually and accidentally eat their high valued items leading to an effective item sink for virtually every item in the game. Not only does it have a functional purpose, it also adds realism to the game because in real life you can technically eat anything you see if you break it up into small enough pieces. If I can do it in real life, why can I not do it in Runescape?

    As a reward for coming up with the idea I think I should be excluded from the update. Everyone else should have the option except for me because I don't want to lose my items that would be unfair.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Jason_Brip
    [link] [comments]

    Giant Swole

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    Just watched Woox's vid from 2 months ago and this gem popped up in recommended ��

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    Not a big deal to most but I got a my first Vorkath head! Starting to think I'm not terrible at this game.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment