• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 13, 2021

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!


    Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    Welcome to the daily /r/2007scape question thread!

    You can ask anything about Old School RuneScape here. They are designated for you to ask anything you like that is relevant to the game or this subreddit. Remain respectful to your fellow 'scapers when answering questions; there are stupid questions, but it does not mean you should not be respectful whilst answering them.

    Keep in mind that this is not a developer Q&A thread - questions for the game developers should be posted in the weekly developer Q&A posts.

    Click here to view the archive of /r/2007scape "ask anything" threads.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Lucky on the 13th of April??? Oh nevermind.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    RIP Sol_o

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 05:17 AM PDT

    A very nice Venezuelan gave me some pro-tips today :)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:35 PM PDT

    Maxed Account Stolen

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    I was in a middle of a solo CoX when I got disconnected (RIP 1.5b). I have made my RSN publicly known before it is also the same name as my Reddit account which is MakeItStack. Immediately tried logging in and it said the account got locked then shortly after it said invalid credentials. The account has 6b+ in wealth in the bank with a pin and 2fa enabled. My account also is an OG account and had a username login. I submitted a recovery attempt and tweeted at Jmod and community managers, my Twitter also has pics of my past accomplishments on that account. If you look through my post history I have made numerous posts on Reddit in the past that showed my account accomplishments which prove my ownership. Before you guys say hacked email or installed a keylogger I have Titan Gmail enabled which means they can only access my email if they have a physical copy of my USB. To further add on that point, none of my other alt accounts have been hacked which have a decent amount of wealth on them which further disproves the hacked/keylogged theory. I also removed any Google/Apple/Facebook/Steam connection on that account. The only way they could have hijacked the account I believe was through the RS appeal process as my email was 100% secure. I have also cleaned and checked my computer using Malwarebytes and Microsoft Safety Scanner. Results for Microsoft Safety Scanner (Took over 5 hours to do a full scan) and Malwarebytes (Only PUPs were detected) If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for all the support and posts you guys made even the ones accusing me of not being the original owner. All I can hope for is a Jmod informing me of what I should do next or a smackdown for the people who doubt me.

    EDIT1: Original post was locked awaiting moderator approval

    EDIT2: After a few minutes of it being locked it says the typical invalid credentials message confirming that it was hacked/stolen.

    EDIT3: The only ever time I had a request for my main account to have a password reset was on Jun 13, 2020 (which was the date where RS had a supposed database leak) and yesterday on Apr 11, 2021. Proof of emails is hereThe first time I got the request in 2020 I was concerned and 100% made sure my account was secure by changing the password, removed all connections, disabled recovery for main email and even ordered Google Titan. Nothing happened but yesterday I had a password request for my main RS account and for two other sites (NordVPN and Newegg) which I believe was due to the Facebook database leak. At most the hacker knew 1-2 old passwords. But if that alone can recover my account then I guess it is my fault.

    EDIT4: Just so you guys know I have been actively playing (2-3 hours daily) on that account for the past 2 years. The email my main RS account is registered to is also the login for another alt account which has not been compromised. None of my other alt accounts have also been compromised which also have a considerable amount of wealth on them.

    EDIT5: For all the people responding it's not your account, you RWT, you don't have 5b this is a current gif of my main account banked prior to it being stolen using the Bank Memory plugin on Runelite plugin hub. It lists the last time the bank was updated which was on 12, April 2021 at 14:50 EST (2:50 PM). I also have thousands of pictures of saved deaths/boss kills/trades that have been captured by Runelite automatically from playing the account.

    EDIT6: Tweet I made regarding my situation

    EDIT7: I'm afraid I wasn't fully transparent, as far as I'm aware the account has previously been compromised Pre-EoC once before and that was due to phishing a really long time ago. I can't even remember the date that it happened. Back then I did not have 2FA, on my email or even had 2FA on my account. Since then I had changed my password multiple times and had implemented strong security practices.

    EDIT8: I literally just woke up to those botting claims that were done in 2018/2019. If you want to continuously bring up and tease me for when I botted my account in 2018/19 go ahead tbh I deserve it. In all honestly, my accounts deserved to get permanently suspended when I caught my first offence, I was fortunate enough to only get a 2-day ban. It was before I maxed and before I started taking the game seriously. At that time I was more interested in playing WoW and did not really focus on playing OSRS as much. That is not an excuse to me cheated back then, I was fortunate enough to been given a second chance when playing. To those claims that say I still bot, it sounds cringe but the account is nowhere near as important to me as it once was as since then I spent countless hours on it. I started pet hunting after my Zulrah grind to get both mutagens (took 33k kills) was finished and I currently have 45/48 pets, its why I was doing solo CoX at that time to get the Olmlet.

    submitted by /u/makeitstack
    [link] [comments]

    Got to love a good farm run

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 02:13 AM PDT

    Best money making method so far...

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    Im paying for a billboard in my city downtown to promote my channel lmao, thoughts?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    Best Money Dragon Vorkath

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Pking guide 2021

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    52 000 Zulrah KC only using Mage

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    i am quitting

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    school so i can finally max my account. dw im gonna giveaway all my pencils and notebooks in a giant drop party

    submitted by /u/Fur1ousDude777
    [link] [comments]

    [Suggestion] An Elo Rating system for Duel Arena to make PvP accessible to everyone

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    mining lvl?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    Tempoross

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    TIL: Mobile allows you to minimize the minimap for more screen real estate

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    just doesn't compare :c

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    Another huge account lost and ignored by Jagex.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    Used to have an 2k+ acc, with 12 or 13 99s, lots of time invested there, and all of a sudden, BOOM.When i try to log in i receive a message of wrong credentials, and i litterally logged in couple minutes earlier that same day.Tried to recovery it lots of times, with lots of info like every last membership, how and when it was bought, even the time it was bought. All last passwords, all the places i've played, and they just deny it.Tought it was something related to the login lockout but they just told me its not, in a ticket i sent with my iron, which btw is completely normal.Please jagex, dont make me just lose all the time and memberships i put in this game, being negleted is a damn bad feeling.

    If u guys can tag the mods please do sooo <3

    Edit: 1 hour after this post i could re-set my password, after 1 month trying.
    Acc was infact hijacked and cleaned, but this is not the worst part.
    Once i logged with the new pass, the website told me i haven't got a registered e-mail, which i did since the freaking day 1, i created the acc already with the e-mail.
    Really weird how their security is broken. Someone could un-register an email (which is impossible being a normal user), stole my goodies and still leave the acc without e-mail.
    Also weird that i could only do that after posting here.... Im legit trying for the last 30 days....

    Show up Jagex, i dare you

    submitted by /u/Dry420RIP
    [link] [comments]

    Getting yourself hydrated before your first zuk fight

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    Asking for +1 ToB

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    that's a weird looking dog

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 03:31 AM PDT

    Does anyone else not use a pet while skilling because they're paranoid they'll get the pet drop on the last inventory spot and not get it?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    I feel like it's a bit of an oversight, or does the pet roll come before the roll for the resource?

    submitted by /u/MrNoobyy
    [link] [comments]

    Frig off Lahey, I stand alone

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment