• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 21, 2021

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!


    Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    Welcome to the daily /r/2007scape question thread!

    You can ask anything about Old School RuneScape here. They are designated for you to ask anything you like that is relevant to the game or this subreddit. Remain respectful to your fellow 'scapers when answering questions; there are stupid questions, but it does not mean you should not be respectful whilst answering them.

    Keep in mind that this is not a developer Q&A thread - questions for the game developers should be posted in the weekly developer Q&A posts.

    Click here to view the archive of /r/2007scape "ask anything" threads.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Proof logging into “5”. Thanks for everyone that commented and upvoted. I screen recorded and logged into my account through my phone. I didn’t want to show the in game name. If you guys want more proof I have old reddit posts of myself and my older brother playing rsc (2002).

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    A Reminder Jed Stole My 1 Digit And Jagex Never Gave It Back

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    In 2018 Mod Jed at the time hacked into a bunch of 1 letter names and gave it to ROT members and mine was included "5". Even with 2 step auth and everything they managed to get into my account and swap the name before I could even do anything about it. I contacted jagex support and never got a reply back from them so I gave up because I didnt use reddit that much and didnt have any hope since jagex customer support isnt the greatest. I only have a few people added in the game and now 3 years later I just noticed that the username "5" for the first time since I got hacked had the name swapped to another account. Whoever hacked me sold the display name "5" for RWT and the account has been deleted. the name was recently RWT'd and sold and since jagex monitor 1 charsheavily, they deleted the name from the game making it unaddable and unclaimable for everyone. "5" is now deleted from the game because of someone who hacked me sold it for real life currency and jagex cant take 10 minutes out of their day to just look into this. I just need a J mod to look deeper into this so they can realize that I was hacked during this time and they never returned the username back. I still play on"5" since that account is my main. The gif is me logging into my account. The reddit post linked below is a post that showed some 1 letter names that were detected. Dont know why mine wasnt. Thank you to whoever has made it this far with reading my post. It really is my last ditch effort to get someone to look into it and maybe possibly getting my name returned to me.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/7gni6e/rot_just_lost_all_their_1_letter_usernames_so/

    I recorded myself logging into "5" but I can't post a gif and have over 300 characters. If a jmod contacts me or if this blows up I'll post it so I can prove it's me.

    submitted by /u/ajdo6
    [link] [comments]

    I MSPaint myself getting killed by a pker on my way to a deep wild shooting star

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    The Cabbage: Issue #6

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    Big Corporeal beast :)

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    Forever grateful!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    It do be like that sometimes..

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    The Great Olm

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    RWT has gone too far!!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    Make all option for Guthix Rest please

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    on Adventure With Your Osrs Gf

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    The Great Olm rises with the power of woodland!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    The 30 y/o Runescape Boomer

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    Me as a f2p kid trying to get into Taverly

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    How do you explain this round earthers??

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    Another one bites the dust

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    "Guess I'll just do 50 KC for the head since I still don't have void"

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    Tz-ket-jiraff

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 05:30 AM PDT

    When a Pker tells you to stay out of the wilderness

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    RuneScape security

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    add a 5 second timer before showing a friend has logged in

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    if a friend is world hopping frequently all their friends get spammed with log in and log out messages. i know they get deleted and dont flood the chat but theyre still annoying. it seems like it would be a better system to add like a 5 second buffer after you login before displaying online and if you log out before then it never shows that you logged in or out. this would stop most of the spam that comes along with world hopping.

    submitted by /u/bone_burglar
    [link] [comments]

    Why do these buildings in zeah still not have an examine option? Its been bugging me for a while ..

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    I just got full mithril and feel like a beast

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    I've been playing rs3 for years but since the unlucky 1% (me) has been logged out for a month, I decided to take a trip down nostalgia lane and play some osrs. I gotta say it's fucking amazing and I feel... Well I feel it's even better than rs3 some how. There's more of a challenge and every tree I chop, iron ore I mine, or imp I kill just takes me back to 07 and it feels fucking good. Im considering cancelling my rs3 subscription and just playing osrs.

    Anyway I got full mithril today and completed vampyre slayer and I feel like a fucking beast, just thought I'd share

    submitted by /u/IslamicZealot
    [link] [comments]

    I have taken all your luck

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment