• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!


    Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Daily /r/2007scape question thread for Saturday, October 24 2020 (posted on 00:07:57 UTC - RuneScape server time)

    Ask anything about Old School RuneScape here! They are designated for you to ask anything you like that is relevant to the game or this subreddit. Remain respectful to your fellow 'scapers when answering questions; there are stupid questions, but it does not mean you should not be respectful whilst answering them.

    Click here to view the archive of /r/2007scape "ask anything" threads.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Why are we like this?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    OC

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    F2P account stuck in Ardougne. Can only walk in a few squares. :D

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    George Doubleyew Bush

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    Red sus

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    Am I playing the right game?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    Always cool to see content creators in game

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    Fashionscape

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    Meet my main bournos in camelot

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    So gross lol

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Max Cape Color Variants. These would keep the functions of a max cape and allow options other than red.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Wasn't sure which sub this belongs in, but hey OC

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    Give us hooded skill capes/max capes. It's time.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    New Swampletics video

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Please come to my max party please I'm very lonely

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    My first ever pet!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    Please Jagex don't let another person fall victim to this. [Urgent]

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    My account is about to become a victim of spam log in and brute force recovery. About 4 hours ago while fishing on my mac I decide I want to go do some pvm, I gear up and log out to log into my pc. I was met with the "Too many log in attempts. Please wait a few minutes before trying again." message, not to be confused with the too many log ins from one IP, I've tried to log in on mobile, mobile data, and through a VPN. I have never experienced this as a log in bug before and can almost certainly pin it on somebody spamming my login.

    When I created my account I was very oblivious to which email I used and while I never use the same passwords on multiple sites and use 2fa on my email, I used an email I had owned for a long time which has been exposed on multiple data breaches. 2 Months into playing my account my security by everyones standard was top notch: new email linked created and used only on a mobile used for osrs, authenticator, 7 day pin, require pin on log in(very inconvenient but worth it), very difficult passwords which I changed along with my bank pin every month or so. I would like to re-iterate that none of my emails were compromised just the log in one exposed.

    I'm sure this subreddit is well aware of the amount of people being locked out of their account through spam log ins to end up being hacked but always falling victim to some security flaw. The one thing which isn't talked about a lot is the recovery process and while I am not in anyways trying to make a post about it even if there is a slight flaw, then my account is at risk of being recovered via brute force. This will nullify my authenticator and 7 day pin as the can keep me locked out for the duration. I would also like to make this clear I am the original creator and owner of the account.

    I caught this early on and would like to make a plea, I have worked so hard for my bank, spent countless hours on my account. RS got me through my final year of university without having a mental breakdown, please don't let these guys acquire billions through this. I am not a streamer or someone as infamous as zezima and I really do not care about which log in details I use to access my account. Please just let me change my log in username so that I can be saved from this method of hijacking.

    I have made a support ticket, contacted support via twitter. Please let this get the attention of a jmod.

    Thank you and I appreciate you reading through my predicament :)

    EDIT: I have tried all fixes and solutions offered by Jagex and people experiencing similar problems.

    EDIT 2: Can just block recovery requests to my account instead of changing my log in username.

    submitted by /u/Longtimelurkinghaha
    [link] [comments]

    Should I head to DKs or take the secret shortcut to Pyramid Plunder?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    When you realise you can Superglass make Giant seaweed after turning 10k into soda ash

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    Zezima closing deals at the GE

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    ������JAGEX WONT RESPOND TO ME OR MY SON ������

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Literally unplayable

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    OSRS HD (HDOS Preview)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment