• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 8, 2020

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!


    Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Daily /r/2007scape question thread for Tuesday, September 8 2020 (posted on 00:07:04 UTC - RuneScape server time)

    Ask anything about Old School RuneScape here! They are designated for you to ask anything you like that is relevant to the game or this subreddit. Remain respectful to your fellow 'scapers when answering questions; there are stupid questions, but it does not mean you should not be respectful whilst answering them.

    Click here to view the archive of /r/2007scape "ask anything" threads.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Leagues II - Trailblazer Reward Poll Blog

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Talk or reported.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    They always ask "Where is demon butler?", never "How is demon butler?" ��

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    HELP! I've lost my 3rd age druidic cloak to the POH update.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I've recently obtained a 3rd age druidic cloak on my UIM a few weeks ago. Before the POH update, 3rd age druidic pieces were able to be stored individually which made the item even more valuable for a UIM.

    After the POH update, 3rd age druidic became a set. For UIM accounts, this means I am unable to withdraw the cloak until I complete the FULL druidic set. Druidic pieces only come from master clues, so this will never happen.

    UIM accounts now receive a WARNING when depositing items that they cannot withdraw until the related set is complete. I had my cloak stored in my POH before the update. I did NOT receive any warning this would happen -- the cloak was effectively consumed by my POH after the update landed.

    The update mentioned reporting any lost items through the in game bug report mechanism, so that is what I did. I gave it some time, but I have not heard back. I sent an email yesterday to one of their support addresses, but I'm not hopeful about that avenue either. I also don't want this to go unresolved for too long after the update. The UIM community has been pushing me to elevate this, so I am posting here for visibility.

    I would love for a JMod to help me get my 3rd age cloak back.

    Thanks, I can send a mod my RSN if needed

    submitted by /u/UIM-3RD-AGE
    [link] [comments]

    The Commander & The Generals - Old School RuneScape Fan Art

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Petition for a more accurate osrswiki representation of the inhabitants at rev caves

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    First time playing on Aussie worlds, never again, ping is horrible!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Nothing to see here, move along

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    Loot from 99 Slayer - Grouped by monster

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    A kyatt is just a big cat after all

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    he is very happy

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Go ahead and flip mining down as well.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    Finally got base 90's, got 99 fishing in a raid, and also managed to get a Tbow drop.. Safe to say tonight was a very good night!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    [Fan Art] Thermy Anthro

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    NPC imposter - Dressed up as Phials

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    Waking up to spend the next 14 hours grinding like

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    The Vials In Divine Potions Are 1 Pixel Lower Than Regular Potions

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Please make it stop!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Farming is a way of life

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    Rank #1 Tob UIM Down ~1.3b total pked

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    My Demon Butler returning from his last plank trip to all his possessions being destroyed

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    When you gain experience in a skill other than Runecraft:

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    I just want to say that as a new player I am totally in love with this game's community!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    Sure, I see a lot of people who look suspiciously like bots, but I love being by the grand exchange so much.

    Yesterday, I needed a rope for a slayer task (I think it was in Lumbridge swamp?) so I quick ran over to the GE only to find out no one was selling it. I sent out a few messages asking if anyone would sell me a rope for 100 gold before someone sent me a trade offer and gave me fifteen rope at no cost

    Another time I needed to kill Skeletons for a task so I asked for a mithral warhammer because the one red person said crush damage was good against them and after saying I would buy one for 1k someone gave it to me for free. It made doing the task a lot easier (even if I had to steal from the tea stall for a while to get food for it).

    I just love how open this community is and I can't wait to play with you guys more in the future!

    submitted by /u/Opakola
    [link] [comments]

    Feel the Shantay

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Fixing the wheel at Motherlode Mine sounds oddly familiar

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment