• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Old School RuneScape: Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!


    Have a question about the game or the subreddit? Ask away!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Daily /r/2007scape question thread for Monday, September 28 2020 (posted on 00:10:30 UTC - RuneScape server time)

    Ask anything about Old School RuneScape here! They are designated for you to ask anything you like that is relevant to the game or this subreddit. Remain respectful to your fellow 'scapers when answering questions; there are stupid questions, but it does not mean you should not be respectful whilst answering them.

    Click here to view the archive of /r/2007scape "ask anything" threads.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Ash humble as always

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Damn, That hit hard.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Level 46 HCIM Champion's cape

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    canadian fall is beautiful, inferno max capes all over

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    Zulrah Pet received after death

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    OSRS/Mario Kart Crossover. Let's make it happen.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    Does the nostalgia ever get so heavy it chokes you up, and you realize it's not just the game you missed, but also being a child and playing it through the eyes of one.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    I was just browsing through random videos about the Falador Massacre (#NeverForget), cackling like an idiot at all the inside jokes, and then a bunch of related memories came rushing back. I thought about the game, exploring it with wide-eyed fascination as a kid, and I realized that's not a time I'll ever get back. Those aren't memories I'll ever be able to reproduce. I always knew it at the back of my mind over the past couple of months, but I wasn't ready to be suddenly smacked by it head-on.

    My time on OSRS has been a blast, and in pretty much every way, the game is every bit as fun and addictive as it was back then. I had a blast surpassing my 13-14 year old self in various aspects, feeling an incredible amount of triumph each time. In many ways, the game is straight up objectively better.

    And yet I can't relive the charm that existed when I played it as a 13 year old kid. I remember chilling in that random inn just before the wilderness at Varrock, talking to NPCs, chatting up random strangers I'd find. I remember striking up conversations with people I would mine with, coming to an amiable agreement on how to split our ores, joining forces against any 3rd player who might try to force their way into our established territory, and then eventually parting ways with 1 extra entry in our friend's list. I remember growing my friend's list every week, with friends who'd actually PM me as soon as I'd log. I remember hitting some silly milestone and impatiently waiting for a friend to log so I could tell them about it ASAP.

    I got back into OSRS hoping to re-experience some of this soul the game had, and while the game has been awesome, I was a bit miffed that some of the most fulfilling parts about playing it as a kid weren't things I could relive.

    But it's not the soul of the game that's changed. It's mine.

    The last time RuneScape brought me to tears was when 13 year old me fell for a "trade me your stuff and I'll trade you back" scam, hating how stupid and guileless I could be. And now here, almost a decade and a half later, I'm in tears at the fact that that blissful innocence is now forever out of my reach. The Falador Massacre was an inside-job.

    submitted by /u/Lostwhispers05
    [link] [comments]

    My gnomie got a new skateboard

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Seven days after being locked out of my account, hackers recover it, thanks for all the denied appeals and the devoted customer service you show to players who have put over 3000 hours and 5 years into your game...I still don't get how this is excusable.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    2 Months of Data of My Hits on Bosses Below 10% HP

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    drew zilyana after getting the pet at 1.3k kc! love this game (@vymnisart on twitter)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Low effort meme

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    We are reaching pre-eoc pre-botnuke levels of botting

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Master farmer, flax spinning, lms, pyramid plunder, runite rocks, ect with every free membership promo feels like pre bot nuke times. I even found a video of that time https://youtu.be/q4-d21MUQAs

    submitted by /u/OnaliOfZamorak
    [link] [comments]

    99% sure a group of bots just joined my home, they all started at level 4 and are all wearing monk robes.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    It is exhausting sometimes

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    Was told to isolate by my work due to being in direct contact with a patient who has covid-19... decided to train my troubles away and got this little guy, Suppose every cloud and all that...

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Old school osrs

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    I was able to afford full inquisitor with the mace and I’m so happy about it

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Employee distribution at Jagex

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Someone's alt account almost at 200m mining

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    My concept for the Prayer Guild

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    8+ minutes, 10gp+ spent, and I am finally done it!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment