• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 15, 2019

    Old School RuneScape: ๐ŸŽ…Santa Hide and Seek & Drop Party!๐ŸŽ…

    Old School RuneScape: ��Santa Hide and Seek & Drop Party!��


    ��Santa Hide and Seek & Drop Party!��

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 10:41 PM PST

    Date: Sunday, Dec 15th

    Time: 16:00 UTC (11:00 am EST)

    Location: Meet in Varrock Square, World 317. Hide and seek hints will take place in the "Far Away" clan chat.


    Description: Join us for a Christmas party with over 250m to give away!

    The first half of the event will be a Santa Hide and Seek. Santa (IGN: HidingSanta) will be hiding in various locations around Gielinor and will be dropping hints as to his location. Each round will reward 5m, 2.5m, and 1m respectively to the first 3 people to trade Santa. This will last approximately 1 hour.

    After this, please join us in the Falador party room for a 150m+ drop party. Most items will be 1-5m in value to ensure more people walk away with something.

    Hope to see you there!


    UPDATE: If the CC is full please enter the 2nd CC, "Hiding_Santa"


    edit: Thank you to everyone who joined. We gave out over 350m due to some additional donations from generous attendees and ended with 2.5 full CC's (250+ people). Couldn't even click in the partyroom due to the lag and I imagine several people couldn't even stomp 1 balloon, but we hope you had fun regardless. Merry Christmas!

    submitted by /u/BoulderFalcon
    [link] [comments]

    I am so proud of this community

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:51 AM PST

    My Account got locked because I played in another country

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:30 AM PST

    Solved!!!! So, after some guys in the comment explained that they had the same problems and that they could simply change password with their email I tried to do it too. Only thing is that I couldnt do that from the redirection I get when trying to log in so I had to go to the actual site and try my luck there. Anddd it worked, Ive got it back.

    Thanks again to everyone that helped in the comments or upvoted.

    And I apologize to everyone who may think I was a little stupid and could have just realised it myself or wanted a jmod smackdown lol.

    The story is the following: I am living in Germany and also created and exclusivly played with my acc here. Yesterday, I went to a 1 day trip to the netherlands, where I also brought my tablet with me to play osrs. When I started playing again today in Germany,nothing happend until I suddenly got logged out and when I tried to log back in, it said my acc got locked because it is suspected that it got stolen. So I instantly came to the conclusion that the tracking system thought my acc got taken by someone in the netherlands when I was still the same person all along.

    So, I already went through the appeal denying and all where they want me to recite the exact date I created my acc and so on which I simply do not remember. At this point I have no clue abot what to do next besides going to reddit and asking for help here. I really dont want to lose my acc because of a misunderstanding as I already have hundreds of hours invested. And I def dont want to create a new one which basically would finish my rs career all along.

    submitted by /u/Akinator08
    [link] [comments]

    This update makes this quest so much harder...

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:14 AM PST

    When PvP updates that fail polls get pushed and PvM updates that pass polls get rejected

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 03:42 AM PST

    Savage.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:43 AM PST

    **New Record** Just seen a lvl 7 with a FIRE CAPE at the GE

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:35 PM PST

    Feeling lucky!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:31 AM PST

    TIL Iron dragons' head look like duck faces from above

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 05:59 AM PST

    Thank to the support of the previous thread, I'm going to now collect every head-slot item in the game. This will require me to max, beat the inferno, get insane chompy kills, tanz and mag muta, be actually good at pvping for bounty hunter & much...much more. I'll see you all in a couple years.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:12 PM PST

    True story

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:40 AM PST

    When you get tax returns

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 03:30 AM PST

    One Level Per Episode Ironman - Episode 14

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:17 AM PST

    D Dagger (Poisoned) - OSRS Item Digital Art

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:54 PM PST

    Stay humble

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:34 PM PST

    cya virgins

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 05:06 PM PST

    Make Steeldragons more usefull, Noted steel bars

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:27 AM PST

    Make Steeldragons more usefull, Noted steel bars

    Problem:- Steel dragons arent really usefull to kill in my opinion, I skip them requently because it takes a long time to kill them and the drops arent that good. I don't see many people killing them these days. Besides that the requirement for noted steel bars drop are way to high.

    Steel dragons drop noted steel bars for Elite Karamja Diary (which requires 91 runecrafting/87 herblore

    Mithril dragons drop mithril bars noted for 200 slayer points.

    Suggestion:- Lower the requirement for the "Metal dragons found in brimhaven dungeon drop noted bars" to Karamja Hard Diaries OR make it buyable for 200 slayer points (might get botted)

    This way steel dragons are more usefull to kill. They could be a good way for my ironman to farm some steel bars for cannonballs. For main accounts, they are a bit better profit to kill. It's also more balanced in comparison with the Mithril Noted drop requirement.

    Tell me what you guys think :).

    submitted by /u/ThoDino
    [link] [comments]

    Just got into sewing, so crafting some runes at lvl 5. 20 more to go...

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:34 AM PST

    How to clean up the HiScore categories a bit

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:54 AM PST

    Hit my high score

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 01:59 AM PST

    Wildy slayer is dead without emblem drops

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:31 AM PST

    I played all night

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:51 AM PST

    Just started playing again after my old account got hacked. I didn't sleep and played for 10 hours. It's finals week. What have I done....

    submitted by /u/TheYikesMan
    [link] [comments]

    This is just ridiculous at this point

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:34 AM PST

    It all makes sense now.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 04:50 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment